Product name: Bob Books Set 4 - Complex Words [Box set] [Paperback]
Product Authors: Bobby Lynn Maslen (Author) and John R. Maslen (Illustrator)
In Bob Books Set 4 - Complex Words, kids read eight humorous stories. Longer books and complex words engage young readers. New blends, more sight words and longer words advance their skills, while sounds repetition keeps reading easy. Meaningful stories and playful pictures keep kids absorbed. Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* As a first grade teacher I feel that these books are a great way to teach kids about basic decoding and sight words. The pictures are delectable and the kids are very comfortable with them!
* All the five sets of Bob books are awesome books which teach kids how to read! If you have a child at home who is ready to learn, then I would highly recommend these to you!
* These books are a must have for the beginning readers. There are five sets of books in total and now they also come with a CD. I am sure you and your kid would enjoy these!
* My kids simply love these Bob books! These are easy and fun ways to help kids gain command over sight words without the use of flashcards!
* I love these books, and I am sure you won't be disappointed with your purchase either! The drawings are quite simple yet my kids are able to relate to them!
* These books are perfect in every way. Thanks to them, my preschooler is able to read at the same level as my first grader - in fact he literally taught himself to read these books! Do not hesitate to buy these!
* As a teacher and a mom I highly recommend these books. If you have a kid at home who is struggling in Kindergarten, these books are a great way of reinforcing their reading skills - right at your home!
* These are great books. I bought them for my 6-year old grandson! Plus we also use these sets at our local literacy council!
* I just ordered these and found out that a couple of the books were missing from the set, so make sure that you check the set as soon as you get the delivery! In any case, my son loves Bob books all the same!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
This is yet another set from the acclaimed Bob books series, and as always, it is a perfect way of making your kid a keen reader. I would highly recommend them!
About the Authors:
Bobby Lynn Maslen:
Lynn Maslen Kertell's involvement with Bob Books started when she was in high school. As her parents, Bobby and John Maslen, were writing and illustrating the Bob Books in the 1970s, Lynn joined in by pasting up the artwork and hand lettering each page.
After a hiatus pursuing other interests, Lynn returned to the family business. She gained a true appreciation for the magic of Bob Books as she helped her own daughter learn to read. There are many visual and audio processing skills a child needs to become literate. Bob Books' measured approach respects the steps that turn a child into a reader, and entertains them with real stories that kids can relate to.
Lynn brings the Maslen sense of humor, warmth and gentle encouragement to her writing, as she creates the next generation of Bob Books. She continues Bobby's phonics-based approach to teaching reading, and is proud to contribute to the millions of children who can say with pride, "I read the whole book!"®
Lynn lives in Seattle, Washington with her husband and daughter.
John R. Maslen:
No information available.
Age Range: 4 - 8 years
Paperback: 12 pages
Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks
Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.6 x 1.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
This product is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn