Product name: One Dozen Rainbow Mother's Day Roses (with FREE glass vase) - Flowers
This bouquet of one dozen, South American Roses is an absolute favorite! The length of these roses creates a fuller, more compact look than their longer stemmed alternatives. To allow these beautiful flowers to last much longer, they are shipped fresh, budding, and ready to bloom. 12 fresh-cut assorted color roses measures approximately 16 tall.
* Free clear glass vase with each purchase of a flower bouquet (may be different from picture)
* Guaranteed fresh for 7 days or your money back
* Flowers arrive in our specially designed gift box with your personal message
* To choose a delivery date, please check the box for "SCHEDULE A DELIVERY" when adding to cart.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* I was a bit worried about buying it after reading all the negative reviews but to my surprise, the flowers looked and smelled great. My mom loved the roses. Only issue I have with the seller is that they don't sell any white or yellow roses!
* I bought these roses to gift them to my girlfriend on Valentine's Day but they were delivered four days in advance! What is worse - far from being fresh, the roses looked closed and limped. Despite putting them in a vase they turned black and died by the 3rd day. I am very disappointed with my purchase and would never buy from proflowers again!
* This is a huge rip-off product! The vendor should be ashamed to be in business! Not only did the roses arrive 3 days after the promised delivery date, a lot of them were bent and broken! There is no in-built moisture within the packaging in order to keep the flowers fresh!
* I just had the most terrible experience as a customer. Firstly, the roses are not red at all, secondly they are not of good quality, and thirdly, even the packaging is bad!
* I am very much upset with my purchase. Firstly, the product was supposed to be delivered on Valentine's Day but was delivered on February 9th instead! Secondly, what I actually got doesn't resemble the picture even remotely! To top that, within just three days of their delivery, the flowers dried. I have bought much better bouquets from the supermarkets here!
* I sent these flowers to a school for my mom's birthday but they were not delivered until after the school hours were over and the teacher had left. Proflowers however denied it and claimed that they were delivered right on time. On top of that, the flowers looked nothing like the pretty picture here; they were instead of ugly greenish color! All I got from the seller was a promise that they would refund me the shipping. For the next 12 days, I did not get any refund from them and then, when I posted this negative review on Amazon I got an instant refund! Bottom line, I would suggest that you buy flowers from a real florist and not this cr*p company because both their product and customer service sucks!
* Do not buy from this company! Their flower sucks and customer service also sucks! I cannot believe I spent $100 on a bunch of half-dead flowers while I could have bought much better quality stuff from my local grocery store for only $10!
What? Are you looking for a recommendation from me for THIS piece of sh*t? You got to be kidding me! The only recommendation I have for you is to stay AWAY from this product and make better use of your cash, such as buying me a beer ! 😀
No Information Available.
We have been connecting consumers with fresh-from-the-field flowers since 1998. It's no wonder that ProFlowers has led the industry in providing a 7 day freshness guarantee on each and every order.
ProFlowers started with a single farm in California, shipping just 500 rose bouquets for Valentine's Day. 10 years later, we serve more than 7 million customers with 185 fresh cut varieties from eight different countries around the world.
At each one of our farms, employees and experts nurture the flowers from bud to blossom, ensuring only the best-of-the-best get picked for your bouquet.
Flowers directly to you
Once hand-picked, our flowers are delivered directly to you. Others take a longer route through brokers, middlemen and, finally, a florist's shop. By the time they reach the recipient, their best days are long gone.
Flowers with a smile
ProFlowers employees have one job: to make sure you send or are sent the highest quality flowers. That's why when people order ProFlowers, they continue to come back. Never hesitate to call us if you have a problem.
Discover the ProFlowers Family of Brands
Same great quality. Same great service. Same great company.[Source: Proflowers.com]
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
Snail mail: None Available
Best Time to Call: None Available
Fax: None Available
Ships from and sold by ProFlowers.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn