Product name: The Night Before Mother's Day (Reading Railroad) [Paperback]
Product Authors: Natasha Wing (Author) and Amy Wummer (Illustrator)
It's the night before Mother's Day, and Dad and the kids are determined to show Mom just how much they love her. They whip up a cake from scratch, and offer a special coupon for a day at the spa, right in their own kitchen! Kids and moms will love reading this sweet story aloud together for a fun way to celebrate Mother's Day. Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* We love the entire series! We have collected most of the books in the 'The Night Before' series. These books are mostly targeted at first graders, but my daughter loves to read them even though she is in the 4th grade!
* There are plenty of cute ideas here that kids can use to honor their mothers, and most of the ideas can be implemented by the kids themselves without any adult's help! The illustrations are delightful as well!
* It is the perfect book a preschool teacher can use until Mother's Day. I love the entire series and so do my kid students!
* This is indeed an awesome book full of fun activities. It was a big hit with my grandchildren and they performed the 'Spa Day' for their mom!
* We love these books very much. I read this in my son's class in the first grade and everybody loved it!
* We simply love these books. In fact, we are so obsessed with them that we plan to buy the entire collection. No matter which book you buy from this series, you simply can't go wrong!
* I love the entire 'The Night Before' series. It always adds something extraordinary to our special days and also offers kids something to look forward to!
* The books in this series use a great twist over the traditional 'night before Christmas' story, only with different words in order to suit the respective holidays! We read them to our kindergarten kid and now can't wait to read them all to our new baby as well!
* None found!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
You can buy this if you want to, but note that this book (as well as the others in this series) are so sweet that you could develop a cavity or two in your teeth if you take in too many of them at once (just kidding)!
About the Authors:
Natasha Wing lives in Fort Collins, Colorado. This book is dedicated to her mom.
Amy Wummer lives in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Age Range: 3 - 5 years
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: Grosset & Dunlap
Product Dimensions: 8 x 8.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
This product is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn