Product name: Dual LCD Monitor Stand desk clamp holds up to 24" lcd monitors
Free up your valuable workspace, reduce eye fatigue and back strain with this Dual LCD monitor stand! It can be easily installed within minutes! Also, you can adjust the space between the monitors as you think fit! Moreover, you can even rotate your monitors around the pole! The product itself is highly durable and sturdy! Click here for more information!
* 36" double-link swing arms optimize ergonomics and monitor views with separate tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height, and tension adjustments
* Die-cast aluminum pole with heavy-duty clamp mounts to desktop or other surface
* Easy installation ideal for office, studio, IT network, and security applications - no drilling required - fits monitors up to 24" and 16 pounds eachSPECIFICATIONSFits 75 x 75 mm / 100 x 100 mm VESA-compliant monitors
* Monitor weight capacity: up to 16 lbs. each; 32 lbs.total
* Installs on horizontal surfaces up to 3.5 in. thickDIMENSIONSHeight (pole): 18 in.
* Circumference (pole): 4.5 in. -- Arm length (radius): 15.5 in.
* Arm width (extended): 36 in. -- Weight: 14 lbs.PACKAGE CONTENTSLCD Monitor Pole with Double-Link Swing Arm
* Cable management clips and trim caps
* C-clamp with thumb screws (2) and mounting screws (2)
* Monitor mounting screws (8)
* Installation hardware with instructions and hex tool
* Holds up to 24 inch lcd wide screen monitors
* Fully adjustable
* Easy to install Desk clamp
* Vesa compatible
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* This is a very solid product given its price. Once you install the stand, it looks rock-solid! However, if you need to adjust the height of the monitor frequently then this product is NOT for you!
* It is much better than I expected, given its price! It is extremely sturdy and easily adjustable.
* Excellent quality! I would highly recommend it!
* Given the high quality of this product, I cannot understand how other manufacturers could charge so much for the same type of product! The only minor issues I had were: I wish I could adjust the height to be a little higher, and also, it is a little tricky to get the two monitors aligned! However, once you set it up it looks very durable and solid!
* This is an outstanding piece of a gem! The stands are made of REAL steel and not aluminum as stated here, which is a good thing for me because steel makes a product very solid and durable! The finishing is good in that the whole thing is extremely smooth with no rough edges!
* It is a great mount for dual monitors! You can't beat the price! If you want to free up space on your desk a little bit then this product is for you!
* It is the not only the cheapest but also the best of its kind that I have ever seen! It is very easy to install and everything is adjustable. It can even fit my 24" widescreen monitors with plenty of room to spare! I would likely order a few more of these rock-solid stands!
* I would like to rate it 10 stars! The product is worth much more than the price you are being charged! The packaging is perfect and the product extremely sturdy! Buy it, as I am sure you won't regret it!
* It is a little too small for 24" monitors! Since the arms are very short, I have difficulty adjusting the angel and location to exactly the point I want! I think this is perfect for any monitor that is 22" and smaller!
* It is really a heavy duty product and I am very happy with my purchase. However, no matter how much I try, I cannot adjust the two monitors to the level where they both have equal heights; as such, one of my monitors stands 1" lower than the other (the arms do not do independent height adjustment)!
* Very nice product; however it requires an Allen wrench and although you get one included in the package, it is not as convenient as a full friction fit to knob-based setup!
* This is a solid piece of hardware. However, please note that while it can accommodate 24" monitors easily, it can be more difficult to arrange smaller monitors!
* This was a great buy and the shipping was extremely fast. However, my only complaint is that while this product is supposed to weigh 14 pounds, my UPS label says it is 8 pounds, resulting in an overcharge in shipping cost! Still, I believe this was a good bargain for me!
* This is a good quality dual arm for monitors; however, I wished the arms were a bit longer! Good for you if you have 24" monitors, but NOT for you if your monitors are smaller than that!
* The dual mount is extremely solid, no doubt. However, there are far too many adjustable joints and on top of that, those joints are way too loose! This creates problems if you have more than one monitor! On second thoughts, I believe this maybe the fault of my monitors and not necessarily the stands, because the stands accept the standard VESA 100x100 mounting!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
It looks like a good product for its price! Therefore, I have no problems in recommending it!
Shipping Weight: 14 pounds
Item model number: LCD-194 Dual Monitor Stand
Tyke Supply is a family owned and operated business. Tyke Supply was started out of need to bring high quality low priced monitor stands direct to customers and businesses. We purchase directly from the manufacturer. This enables us to provide you with the best possible prices. We have single piece pricing and quantity pricing. Our monitor stands are of the highest quality, and the best on the market. Our monitor stands will bring multi-tasking to a whole new level. Please email us if you have any questions.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
PO Box 10714
Brooksville, FL 34603
Best Time to Call: None Available
Fax: None Available
Sold and Shipped by Tyke Supply.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn