Product name: NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Get the best of EA Sports basketball, in a refined and polished format! If you are a NCAA fan you are sure to love it! Click here for more information!
* Make a run for the Final Four with more than 100 improvements, including player movement, rebounding, off-ball collisions, alley-oops, size-ups, and more.
* Authentic broadcasting presentations from the all-star announcing crews of Dick Vitale, Brad Nessler, and Erin Andrews of ESPN, and Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery of CBS Sports bring every moment to life like never before.
* Choosing from multiple sets that include the Dribble Drive, Princeton, Flex and more, run an offensive system that best fits your school's strategy and personnel.
* NCAA Basketball 10 features the 20 Toughest Places to Play voted by you, the fans, as the most hostile and intimidating environments in college basketball.
* Enjoy a true-to-life college basketball experience as real-life RPI ratings and stats from every Division I school are imported in-game weekly - absolutely free. (Online connectivity required)
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* This game makes me nostalgic. I remember the year that started Calipari's era in UK!
* This game is just amazing with no problems at all! Only a dumb person would call this game dumb!
* This is a very realistic game! I like it! Thank you EA!
* The price may be a little steep, but it is worth spending the money on this game if you are a college basketball fan! It definitely gives what I would like to call the "March Madness Fix"!
* This game is total fun! It is way more realistic and authentic than NBA live!
* I gave it as a Christmas gift to my 15-year old son and he really enjoyed it! The graphics are amazing indeed!
* This is a beautiful and solid gameplay! The new presentation system of the NCAA Basketball 10 game makes it much more amazing and interesting compared to most of the other sports games out there!
* I bought it a month back and my grandson used to love it but now it no longer works!
* It would have been a great game if it did not freeze so often. If you want to get frustrated for hours then only waste your money on it!
* Not only it freezes often, the game itself is bad and unrealistic!
* This is a very good game but the non-stop freezing sucks! Too bad EA does not release a patch to fix this broken game!
* I love this game! However, as soon as I almost got through a season, it would suddenly stop and freeze! I returned it!
* I gave it as a Christmas gift to my son and although he loved it, the players I expected to be represented in this game were not in this version!
* Not a bad game, but if I were you I would either rent it or buy a used one. I am glad I did not spend 60 bucks on this!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Given the fact that it freezes a lot, I am not sure if it is a good bargain for money. The answer could be a "yes" or "no", depending on how hardcore a college basketball fan you are! Personally, I would skip it because I know there is better stuff out there that would give me more value for my money!
Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 3 ounces
Media: Video Game
Release Date: November 17, 2009
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertain-ment software company. EA develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet.
In fiscal 2010, EA had 27 titles that sold more than one million copies, and five titles that each sold more than four million copies, including FIFA 10, Madden NFL 10, Need for Speed SHIFT, The SIMS 3 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
Electronic Arts Technical Support
P.O. Box 9025
Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: None Available
Best Time to Call: None Available
Fax: (650) 628-5999
Email: None Available
Sold by EE Games and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
About EE Games:
EE Games is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn