Thirty minutes of pure fun teaches your child the difference between heavy and light. Whoopi Goldberg and Julia Roberts visit Elmo and there's a lot of laughing at pictures and numbers and everybody sings some catchy songs that will have your child (and you!) singing along. This short, fun-filled program is one you and your kids will view again and again.
* Actors: Kevin Clash
* Directors: Emily Squires
* Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD, NTSC
* Language: English
* Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only.)
* Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
* Number of discs: 1
* Rated: Unrated
* Studio: Sesame Street
* DVD Release Date: October 30, 2001
* Run Time: 30 minutes
Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* I have to play this for my 2-year-old several times a day
* I like the short length - keeps a toddler's attention
* All Elmo, all the time!
* Elmo Song at the end is a nice touch
* My 14-month old stays entertained
* Love this program
* Children who love Elmo need this program
* Amazon products are always perfect
* Preferred "Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2"
* Just six 5-minute vignettes to total 30 minutes
* Not very good quality
* Should have more music
* When Elmo tries to scare Julia Roberts, it scares my son
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Even though the technology used when this program was made wasn't the best, it's a lot of fun and kids love Elmo no matter what! A lot of people liked that the "Elmo Song" was included in the last clip.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn