Product name: Depression-Free, Naturally: 7 Weeks to Eliminating Anxiety, Despair, Fatigue, and Anger from Your Life
Product Author: Joan Mathews Larson
In this book, the author tells you about revolutionary formulas you can use to enhance your sense of well-being and live a positive life - all biochemically! The author claims that all the formulas discussed in this book are well-proven and natural!
Inside this book, you'll discover how to:
- Screen yourself for emotional and behavioral symptoms
- Recognize the mental and physical clues that indicate biochemical imbalances
- Heal your depression and anxiety with the right vitamins and minerals
- Stabilize your mood swings and protect your well-being with essential fatty acids
- Choose the right foods for optimal mental fitness
- Rejuvenate your body with key natural hormones
The methods discussed in this book are more quick, safe, long-lasting, and cheaper than psychotherapy or prescription drugs! Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* This book contains advice that is well-researched and scientifically proven! If you want to get rid of depression, anxiety or emotional instability - WITHOUT the use of drugs, then this book is for you!
* This book simply changed my life! I used to suffer from several kinds of genetic disorders and no doctor could give me any kind of relief. After going through the vitamin program of Ms. Larson, the genetic disorders have started fading way, and I feel like a normal person again!
* This book is like having a live clinic and staff at your disposal, ready to offer you the much-needed vitamins. I recommend it to anyone who wants to change their life for the better - and so does my doctor!
* Thanks to this book, for the first time in 15 years, I could become free from the clutches of anti-depressants and prescription of drugs! This book tells you how to combat depression, anger, anxiety, as well as other physical/mental problems - through diet and natural food supplements! Amazing indeed!
* I highly recommend this book; in fact I have already recommended it to several of my friends! Not only it covers a lot of common problem areas (such as hypoglycemia), it has been written in such a way that you can test for yourself if a particular issue affects you or not. After following the advice in this book, not only has my depression been reduced to a great extent, I am also feeling less tired than before! Overall, I believe that this book has something for everyone!
* Most of my life I have suffered from anxiety and depression-related problems. I tried several anti-depressants but in vain. This book changed my life with its logical, clear-cut answers! Now I sleep better and enjoy my life much more than I used to! I even give away copies of this book to anyone who is suffering from the same issues as mine!
* Finally a natural fix to my long time problem - depression. Is not it rather surprising that I did not get any of this information from my friends, doctors and the therapists I worked with for a whole year? After I started taking the author's recommended formula of vitamins and amino acids, I felt much better! Thank you very much for writing this book!
* This is a useful book for any depression sufferer. I have been suffering from depression for the last 20 years! Through this book, I learned that malnutrition has to be partly blamed for the poor state of health I am in! The book also offers you screening tests to help you identify your problem areas!
Of course the author does recommend high doses of vitamins, amino acids and minerals which can be not only hard to consume but also expensive; still, it is worth it if the formula works for you! Obviously, I am not completely cured of depression, but now I feel much better about myself than I used to!
* This book seems to contain helpful stuff, but the charts inside were very difficult to read with a Kindle, so I had to return the Kindle version and buy the paperback version instead!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
I cannot recommend this book enough! Rarely, if ever, do you come across a book offering you helpful advice that actually WORKS! This book is one of those books! I suggest that if you suffer from depression, anxiety or other emotional issues then don't delay and buy this book right away!
About the Author:
Joan Mathews-Larson began her work over 30 years ago following the loss of her son. He took his own life shortly after completing a top rated, 12-step treatment program. Joan’s loss fueled a passionate search for more effective solutions to treat addictions and mental health disorders. Convinced that alcoholism is not the result of emotional triggers, willpower weaknesses, or character flaws (the features most traditional programs dwell on), Joan turned to scientific research. There she found the answers she had searched for, based on scores of studies that clearly establish a genetic and nutritional connection to alcoholism and addiction.
Dr. Joan Mathews-Larson founded Health Recovery Center®, a unique psychobiological model for treating addictions and emotional disorders, in 1981. The focus of her clinic is to combine therapy with physical intervention at a molecular level, and to repair the biochemical damage that manifests as impaired mental functioning and behavior problems. Her research, published in the International Journal of Biosocial and Medical Research in 1987 and 1991, describes this work.
Today, after treating thousands of people from around the world, Health Recovery Center is internationally renowned for its high recovery rates. Dr. Mathews-Larson still serves as Executive Director of this unique, one-of-a-kind program, which remains unparalleled in successful outcomes by conventional, or so-called “holistic” approaches. Clients not only stop drinking drink, they no longer crave alcohol, nor do they suffer from depression, anxiety, or the myriad of symptoms that drive most alcoholics back to drink. Most importantly, these changes come about without the use of psychiatric drugs. Dr Mathews-Larson says, “Orthomolecular medicine is the key.” Yet, after 30 years, no other program has been skillful enough to adapt the full range of Dr. Mathews-Larson’s innovations. Within the treatment field, which seems to always cling to the status quo, her ideas are still seen as revolutionary. Nevertheless, Dr. Mathews-Larson continues to defend the logic of her innovations while getting people well. Not surprisingly, it has been those suffering and needing help, not the treatment industry, that have embraced Dr. Mathews-Larson’s work and supported her efforts for improving treatment. Perhaps someday the treatment industry will see her ideas for what they are: true innovations that enhance the success of treatment.
Joan Mathews-Larson holds a doctorate in human nutrition and is the author of the national bestseller Seven Weeks to Sobriety and Depression Free, Naturally. Her books have led the field into new ways of understanding chemical addictions and mental health problems. They have both been translated into several languages. Her breakthrough, bestseller on alcoholism, Seven Weeks to Sobriety, has served as a textbook in upper level nursing classes, and continues as a manual for other treatment centers wishing to incorporate cause-based healing strategies into more progressive programs.
Articles about Joan Mathews-Larson and her work have appeared in:
• Psychology Today
• The Townsend Letter for Doctors
• The Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine
• Let’s Live
• Harper’s Bazaar
• Prevention Magazine
• Common Boundaries
• Natural Health
• Mpls St. Paul Magazine
• Minnesota Monthly
• Minnesota Physician
• San Francisco Chronicle
• Los Angeles Times
• Chicago Daily Herald
• New Orleans Times Picayune
• Dallas Observer
• Denver Post
• Rocky Mountain News
• Norway Times
• Minneapolis Star Tribune
In addition to being a popular guest lecturer, she is also in high demand from the media. Her best-selling books, Seven Weeks to Sobriety and Depression Free Naturally—published by Ballantine in 1992 and 2000 –respectively– have led to over 500 television and radio appearances including:
• The Susan Powter Show
• ABC Network News
• Universal Studios American Health Network
• CBN-TV’s 700 Club Dr. Mathews-Larson’s speaking engagements include:
• The American College for Advancement in Medicine Physicians
• The 32nd Annual International Conference of Nutritional Medicine Today, April ’03
• Keynote speaker at The Toronto Health Expo, Nov. ’03
• 35th Annual International Conference of the Society for Orthomolecular Medicine, April ’06
• Keynote speaker at Beyond Talk Therapy: New frontiers in Addiction Treatment Symposium, July ’07.
Dr. Julian Whitaker’s 100th issue of Health & Healing: Tomorrow’s Medicine Today lists Joan Mathews-Larson as one of an elite group of six national researchers and practitioners who have made a significant contribution to the world of medicine.
Dr. Abram Hoffer, MD, the Father of Orthomolecular Medicine, calls Joan’s clinic, Health Recovery Center, “The world’s first orthomolecular-based addiction treatment center.”[Source: Joanmathewslarson.com]
Paperback: 384 pages
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
This product is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn