These 7 Christmas favorites will bring happiness and cheer to your Holiday season.
They provide 275 minutes of heart-warming and fun-filled programs that the whole family will enjoy over and over.
1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Rudolph and his red, shiny nose, save Christmas by lighting the way for Santa and his Reindeer when a storm threatens to ruin Christmas for all the good little boys and girls.
The wonderful music and this classic tale have become everyone's Holiday favorite over the years.
2. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
In this heart-warming tale, you will discover the origins of Santa Clause (Kris Kringle) as he sets out to provide toys for the poor kids in Sombertown, a town as gloomy as it's name suggests.
Narrated by Fred Astaire with the voices of Mickey Rooney and Keenan Wynn, you will enjoy this delightful classic.
3. Frosty the Snowman
Jimmy Durante narrates this Holiday classic that features some of our favorite Christmas songs - themselves classics.
After the hat flies away from a mediocre magician, it lands on the head of a snowman the children have built because they are stuck in school on Christmas Eve. They ponder different names, and decide on "Frosty." When the hat lands on him, he miraculously comes alive. The magician decides he wants his hat back to make money from the magic it contains.
When the temperatues begin to warm, the kids realize they must take Frosty somewhere colder and decide to take a train voyage to the North Pole.
Great adventures and great fun for the whole family!
4. Frosty Returns
This movie is delightful even if it isn't a sequel to the proceeding movle. Mr. Twitchel, in Beansboro, has invented an aerosole spray that melts snow! Frosty must return to Beansboro and, with the help of a fledgling magician, Holly and her friend Charles, stop Mr. Twitchell! John Goodman's voice is Frosty and the voice of Jonathan Winters is also featured.
5. Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
Delightful Mr. Magoo has been cast as "Ebenezer Scrooge" in a Broadway play of "A Christmas Carol." This film, made in 1962, is a milder version of the classic by Dickens and better for smaller children who could become frightened by the more dramatic versions. Jim Backus is the voice of Mr. Magoo.
6. Little Drummer Boy
This favorite Christmas story is only twenty-three minutes long but it captures the true spirit of Christmas. A sad and lonely orphan boy comes upon the birth of the baby Jesus and teaches us the true meaning of Christmas - love and giving to others from the heart. The Vienna Boys' Choir provides the remarkable soundtrack. This is truly a perfect addition for your Christmas collection.
Greer Garson narrates and the voice of Jose Ferrer is also featured.
7. Cricket on the Hearth
Crocket, the cricket, stars in this classic story by Charls Dickens. He befriends a poor toymaker and his daughter Christmas morning and, when a family tragedy ensues, Crocket saves the day.
The following wonderful Christmas Songs are a free bonus CD you get when you purchase the above Holiday movies:
* Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer- Burl Ives
* Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree- Bobby Rydell
* Holly Jolly Christmas- Burl Ives
* Silver & Gold- Burl Ives
* Let it Snow- Chicago
* Winter Wonderland- Jewel
* Merry Christmas Baby- Otis Redding
* Format: Animated, Box set, Color, DVD, Full Screen, NTSC
* Language: English
* Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only.)
* Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
* Number of discs: 4
* Rated: NR (Not Rated)
* Studio: Classic Media
* DVD Release Date: September 4, 2007
* Run Time: 275 minutes
Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* True Christmas favorites - great selection
* My daughter loves these programs
* You can enjoy the spirit of Christmas alive year-round
* Nostalgic collection from when I was a child - now I can share them with my kids
* Great packaging and production
* Recommend highly
* Cuddled up on the couch with these programs and a cup of hot chocolate is the perfect way to spend time during the Holidays
* Who decided not to include: "Frosty's Winter Wonderland"
* "Frosty Returns" is out of place
* "Frosty Returns" is garbage
* "Mr. Magoo" is an strange addition to this selection
* Could have done without Cricket!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Classics and other interesting selections combine to provide an enjoyable selection of programs for your Christmas pleasure. The bonus music CD is a nice touch.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn