Company Name: MDDHosting
Official Home Page: MDDHosting.com
MDDHosting offers several web hosting services such as web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS (virtual private server) hosting, semi-dedicated hosting, dedicated servers, etc. In addition, they also offer domain registration services, domain transfer services and and ssl certificates! According to their domain's WHOIS info, they have been in business since 2004, and they are based in Indiana (46131)! Click here for more information on this web hosting company!!
* Up to 15 GB Disk Space
* Up to 750 GB Monthly Transfer
* 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
* 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
* 24/7-365 Support
And Much Much MORE!
30 day money back guarantee
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the company's ACTUAL customers:
* I have no issues with MDDHosting at all. The sign up process was easy, the website is organized and easy-to-navigate, support is quick and server speed is solid! If you are looking for a stable web hosting company, this is it!
* I moved away from ResellerZoom to MDDHosting, and what a difference! MDDHosting offers me everything that ResellerZoom does not: from awesome servers (with litespeed), to Free WHMCS and R1Soft Backups. If you are serious about your business, I would recommend MDDHosting!
* I have been with MDDHosting for only 9 days; I know it is too early to review a web host but the server speed and uptime of MDDHosting has been very encouraging to say the least! That said, I had to face bad things too such as DNS propagation problems, file system corruption etc., but the support guys at MDDHosting have been very helpful. I know that technical issues can happen with mechanical things any time, but at the end of the day, what matters is how these issues are handled by the support staff! So far, I am quite happy with MDDHosting!
* I am not a web developer or designer, just an ordinary homemaker! I can say that MDDHosting is a solid and reliable web hosting provider, and Mike, its owner, works hard to maintain a good reputation. Note that when you are a total newbie, they would answer all of your support questions, but don't expect them to babysit you!
* MDDHosting rocks! It has provided me with the best hosting experience ever! I doubt the owner, Mike, ever sleeps; if my experience is anything to go by, he believes in staying up late and helping his customers fix their problems! He even helped fix my website's scripting issues! I am sure my website would have failed miserably had I tried to run it all by myself or hosted it somewhere else!
* I have been with MDDHosting for over a year. I have a shared hosting and a reseller hosting account with them: each on a different server. I was quite surprised by the fewer number of outages my shared hoisting suffered from (compared to my old host), not to mention that the speed and response of my websites have also increased! Customer support has been great! Overall, I am extremely satisfied with MDDHosting!
* We recently moved to MDDHosting. The disadvantages are that they are a bit pricey and also limit the resource usage a bit more compared to the other web hosts; of course, there is a reason why they do that: stability! Our websites are extremely stable, the load is fine, and the servers seem to be very responsive. However, it is the customer support where Mike and his team really excel!
* We moved to MDDHosting after reviewing several other web hosts carefully, and we don't regret it one bit! Support has been extremely polite, not to mention that they come across as very professional and knowledgeable. Server uptime is great; during the 8 months we have been with them, we had just one downtime, and it was not even a server error - just a scheduled maintenance! I also love that they do not allow overselling!
* I have a shared hosting account with MDDHosting for 3 months and I am completely satisfied with them. Support is so fast that all of my three tickets were resolved instantly! I am also happy with the speed and loading time of the server. Overall, I think that - taking into account all the resources MDDHosting offers, their price is just fair!
* I have been with MDDHosting for a couple of months and never had any issue with them at all! I have not experienced any downtime yet! The setup was fast, migration from my old host was done without a hitch, and the service has been so flawless that we never had to post a support ticket! I would say that after being with various web hosts for the last 10 years, this is the best initial experience I ever had with a web hosting company!
* I have been with MDDHosting for 7 months and while this is not the cheapest hosting I have ever found, it is definitely a quality web hosting company. I feel like I am hosting in heaven!
* I had never used a VPS before; so, I was a bit apprehensive when I signed up for a VPS with MDDHosting (due to my poor experience with the previous web host's customer support). However, it was quite a relief to see that MDDHosting's support staff was not rude to me at all for not knowing something; instead, I got treated like a friend, which I like! They even helped me battle the issues I was having with my shoutcast server: in fact, I got more help from MDDHosting than shoutcast's support!
* I was introduced to MDDHosting by a friend and was totally amazed by its speed! I have tested my WordPress website with 100 connections and yet, it functions normally after a little pause of 2 minutes! With our previous web host, we had to open a support ticket every week or so, whereas with MDDHosting, we have not opened a ticket for 3 months; I guess that speaks for itself! We have never experienced any technical problems with the server!
* I chose MDDHosting and I left because I was getting sick of all the hacking and DDOS attacks my websites were suffering. Their customer support is simply terrible they refused to give me a refund. Beware of this company!
Click here for more information on this web hosting company!!
It is really hard to find cons of this company lol, try as you might. It is a good feeling to get to review a solid host, especially as I have been reviewing a lot of dodgy hosts over the last few weeks (and yes, excessive negativity sucks lol). The only con I found was actually the customer's fault (instead of asking for cancellation and refund straightaway, s/he chose to open a PayPal dispute, which MDDHosting won, and then they refused the refund, which I believe is more than fair). On top of the good reviews, my personal experience with MDDHosting's sales team has been a pleasant one.
What really caught my attention was that I could not find a single complaint against this company using the Google search "MDDHosting sucks", LOL! To my knowledge, the only other company to have achieved that feat is my host - Knownhost; a common thread that binds them two is that none of them allow adult hosting, which is probably the reason why they are able to keep their customers happy (as a matter of fact, adult websites tend to suck a lot of bandwidth, attract frequent DDOS attacks, etc.)!
In short, I would recommend this host highly; I cannot see how you can go wrong with it!!
MDDHosting is a privately owned company that was formed in 2007 to provide services that are often overpriced at affordable prices for individuals and businesses around the world. Unlike most newer web hosts we do not hide who we are, when we were formed, or what we have to offer to our clients. We may be small but we pride ourselves in providing high quality services and support for each and every one of our clients. We do not see our clients as a number or a dollar sign.
We offer 24/7/365 support via our support ticket system which is the fastest and most efficient way to resolve most web hosting issues. In support tickets our clients are able to copy and paste actual error messages and other information that is helpful and not easily repeated over the telephone. We even provide our clients with an email address that they can send their issues to directly to submit a support ticket without even having to visit our support system directly.
Should you need to contact us via telephone we also offer telephone assistance for Sales and Billing from 8am to 5pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday at 1-866-758-4678 for our United States clients and at 1-317-608-0643 for our international clients.
MDDHosting, LLC P.O. Box 1065
Franklin, IN 46131
Company Registration Information
You can view our official LLC Articles of Organization as well as our business entity reports from the state of Indiana on in.gov here.
Network / Datacenters
We only use the best servers in the best datacenters in order to offer you the highest level of service possible. Our servers are built using Dual Xeon Quad Core processors (8 cores) and a minimum of 24 gigabytes of ram. We place our servers in the Handy networks datacenter in Denver, Colorado.
The Handy Networks datacenter facility is located in Denver's central business district. The facility has power feeds from multiple substations. Cooling and humidity is controlled by 7 air handling units featuring N+1 redundancy. The HVAC units keep the operating environment in the data center at 70 degrees within 45% humidity with variation of no more than 4 degrees to temperature and 4% humidity. Fire detection within the data center is provided by an early detection alarm system and a pre-action dry pipe fire suppression system protects the facility.
Connectivity includes tw telecom, Level3, Comcast, Hurricane Electric, Internap, XO, Global Crossing, Savvis, UUNET, and RMIX.
With 4,000 square feet of raised floor the private N+1 datacenter facility incorporates the following infrastructure:
800 amp 480v 3 Phase Input Power
1 x 375kVa UPS Battery Backup Unit
1 x 160kVa USP Battery Backup Unit
3 x 2000Kw Diesel Generator with Onsite Fuel Storage
Redundant Liebert HVAC Units totaling 118 tons of cooling
Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
Proximity Security Badge Access
Digital Security Video Surveillance
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION:
MDDHosting, LLC P.O. Box 1065
Franklin, IN 46131
Best Time to Call: None Available
Fax: None Available
Email: None Available
Live Chat: https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/mddhosting.html?ps_s=AgXdnwiNerGa
Community Support: http://forums.mddhosting.com/
COMPANY TERMS AND POLICIES:
Terms of Service: http://www.mddhosting.com/tos.php
Shared/Reseller Web Hosting Details (as gotten from Ticket 102394):
1. Restriction on cron usage?: Yes. Scripts should not run more often than 5 minutes without approval.
2. Email Sending Restrictions: 200 per hour
3. Allow_url_include, allow_url_fopen and SSI enabled?: No
4. Passthru(),system(), and exec() enabled?: Yes
5. Ioncube and zend allowed?: Yes
6. 777 chmod allowed?: You can do it, but shouldn't. Scripts are run as your user so there is no need.
7. Grace period allowed in case of payment failure: There is a two day grace period from the date an invoice is due. Please see our website and ToS regarding our policies.
8. Backup policy for shared hosting accounts?: We take nightly snapshots for disaster recovery. We always suggest you maintain your own backups as well. Files can be restored from our backup system on your own. Database restores require staff time and are subject to a fee for our time in doing the restore.
9. Clustered hosting offered?: No
10. Perl 5.6 or later,mod_rewrite, Crypt::SSLeay,DBI module, etc enabled?: Yes
Service Cancellation Terms:
Cancellations must be submitted via our Billing and Support system at http://www.mddhosting.com/support/. Cancellations requested via e-mail will not be honored and directions will be provided to submit a cancellation via our Billing and Support system. Dedicated server cancellations must be submitted at least 10 days prior to your renewal date. MDDHosting reserves the right to cancel any account at any time with or without notice. After 30 days a prorated refund may be given at MDDHosting's discretion for accounts in good standing. Any prorated refunds will be calculated less any promotions or discounts applied to the term being prorated.
There are no refunds for lifetime plans, design services, WHMCS integrations, domain registrations, cPanel Licenses, WHMCS Licenses, or LiteSpeed Licenses. VPS cPanel Licenses included with VPS services are valued at $10 per month.
Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services without refund.
Customers may cancel at any time via the cancellation form in your client dashboard. MDDHosting gives you an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee on managed shared, semi-dedicated, and reseller solutions. There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund. If you have opened a second account with us, it will not be eligible for refund.
Violations of these Terms of Service will waive the refund policy and no refund will be granted.
Most of the above information regarding this hosting company has been collected by us through various sources (apart from the information offered on company's website), such as:Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn