Product name: Pc Tools Registry Mechanic 2011 - 1 User/3 Pc [Old Version]
Registry Mechanic claims to clean, repair and optimize the Windows™ registry for optimal performance of your computer. Regular use, installation and un-installation of software programs can lead to corrupted registry entries, which can not only slow the speed of your PC but also make it unstable, leading to frequent computer crashes. Keeping the registry optimized would improve both the speed and stability of your computer!
* Registry Mechanic offers easy-to-use optimization tools to speed up and improve the stability of your Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP PC
* Safely scans and cleans and repairs invalid entries in your Windows Registry to minimize crashes and error messages
* Improves performance and stability by removing orphaned references in your Windows registry
* Registry Compacting optimizes system performance by analyzing and rebuilding and compressing the registry to remove gaps and corrupt keys
* Registry Monitor observes changes to your Windows registry
* And alerts you when a specified number of changes have been made to key areas of the registry
* Registry Monitor observes changes to your Windows registry and alerts you when a specified number of changes have been made to key areas of the registry
Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* Registry Mechanic runs on my computer daily and finds stuff it needs to repair. It has definitely kept my pc form being slow and sluggish. I highly recommend this program!
* When your Windows registry gets corrupted, it can lead to lots of problems such as your browser (especially Internet Explorer) crashing down, you are having audio problems, your computer is running slow, etc. I searched high and low before I found this program. Installation was a breeze, and once I rebooted my PC all my problems were gone!
* I got the program just as stated by the vendor, and had it installed and running fairly quickly. The one feature I like the most in this version is that of hard disk cleanup! I would recommend this program just for that one feature!
* There are so many anti-spyware programs but this one is the REAL deal. It rid my computer of both the huge number of errors it had, as well as a virus that had infected my system!
* I have run it only a few times and so far, it seems to be working good. I would definitely recommend it!
* I am very happy with this product. My PC is running faster, smoother and more efficiently, thanks to Registry Mechanic! I would recommend it highly to anyone!
* You can buy it if you like; however, you won't get any genuine benefits or improvements from its use - that is for sure! No matter what I do, it always says that my system's health is "low". It found just one registry error but the program could not fix it and neither could I delete it manually. Uninstalled this junk long time ago!
* I liked the previous version but the current version is more of a problem creator than solver! From wiping out my website usernames and passwords, to removing browser icons, to changing my browser settings, it has done everything to convince me not to buy from this company again!
* I have purchased it long time ago and it would always fail to correct the same three registry entries and diagnose my system health to be "low". Then I ran TuneUp Utilities which actually managed to fix those registry entries; however, when I ran Registry Mechanic next, it found a bunch of new registry errors! Grrrh!
* Just about everything went wrong with my purchase of Registry Mechanic, right from the program being unable to accept my VALID serial number, to the lousy customer support staff who first asked me to send my executable file and then sent me back an older version of the program, and when the serial number did not work for me in spite of that, the customer representative asked for my credit card number in order to activate my account. In my opinion, double billing is FRAUD! I would NOT buy this program from any vendor at all! Long story short, it severely damaged my Dell laptop and eventually I had to uninstall this crap!
* I bought this program towards the end of the year and paid for the annual license. However, the very next year, I was asked to upgrade again to a new version. So, in essence, my original license expired after just two months!
* I won't download it, even if given away for free! It messes with your computer to the extent that it removes even the good and regular stuff, such as your browser's bookmarks toolbar. Tech support is more or less non-existent. On one hand, you cannot contact them without opening a new support account, because they claim to do this to protect the users' privacy; on the other hand, once you signup with them, they start spamming you with junk emails!
I think I would rather have a slow and slugging computer than install this crap. Like others said, I would not use it even if it were given away to me for FREE! Why? Compared to the number of errors it actually "corrects", it messes with your computer to such an extent that it leaves more errors to be corrected (by another program).
On another note, commercial registry cleaners usually do more harm than good to your registry. It is better not to clean your registry at all than tinker with it using one of these commercial products. Some people have had to reformat their entire Windows™ operating system because their computer refused to startup after being run through one of those "registry cleaners"! If you really want to optimize your registry then use the free CCleaner, and here is an article of mine which explains how to do it!
You can buy this product at your own risk. I don't recommend it!
Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
Symantec helps consumers and organizations secure and manage their information-driven world. Our software and services protect against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently, enabling confidence wherever information is used or stored
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
Mountain View, USA
350 Ellis Street
Mountain View, CA 94043
Ballycoolin Business Park
6 Temasek Boulevard
#11-01 Suntec Tower 4
Akasaka Intercity 9F
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
+1 650-527-8000 (US)
+353 1 803 5400 (Ireland)
+65 6333 6366 (Singapore)
+81 3 5114 4000 (Japan)
Best Time to Call: None Available
+353 1 820 4055 (Ireland)
+65 6235 8885 (Singapore)
+81 3 5114 4040 (Japan)
Email: None Available
This product is sold and shipped by TopGoods.
TopGoods is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn