Company Name: StableHost
Official Home Page: StableHost.com
StableHost offers several web hosting services such as web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS (virtual private server) hosting, enterprise hosting, etc. In addition, they also offer domain registration services! According to their domain's WHOIS info, they have been in business since 2002, and they are based in Arizona (85048)! Click here for more information on this web hosting company!!
* 1 GB RAID Protected Hosting Space
* FREE Website Builder
* 50 GB Premium Bandwidth
* FREE Website Transfer
* UNLIMITED Domains Allowed
* 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
And Much Much MORE!
45 day money back guarantee
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the company's ACTUAL customers:
* I have used a lot of different web hosting companies in the past, and I believe that StableHost is the best of the bunch!
* We have a VPS with StableHost and it just runs great! Previously, we had a shared hosting account with them and even then, we were very happy with StableHost's level of service!
* I signed up for a shared hosting account with StableHost. The setup was instant, the server configuration was exactly as I desired, their billing polices are fair, and I also love their coupon codes! The only issue I had with their support is that when I asked them about their name server (DNS) addresses, I never heard back from them, so I had to use Google to find that information!
* I have been on StableHost for a week. The signup process was easy, and my website was up and running within 3 minutes! I neither expected my server to run so fast (especially for a shared hosing) nor the support team to answer my question so quickly (especially for a ticket with 'low priority'). Overall I am satisfied with them!
* For the record, I am someone who is not easily pleased, but I have to say that StableHost's well-run server, competent technical support staff and sensible hosting plan with affordable prices make me very happy!
* I have a personal hosting account with StableHost since 2011 and have no complaints against them so far! Their servers are solid as rock, scheduled server maintenance notices are sent out in advance, support staff is quick and knowledgeable, and most importantly, their billing department is open even on weekends (something you don't find with most other web hosting companies)!
* I love the fact that StableHost allows you to host an unlimited number of domains on your account! Also, their uptime is really great. I would highly recommend them!
* I recommend StableHost to everyone. They are true to their name. Their prices are competitive and fair, and their superb tech support is ably matched by their equally superb and stable servers!
* StableHost actually delivers what other web hosting companies only promise! Ever since I have started using their web hosting service, I have been the happiest website owner in the world!
* I chose StableHost to host a small Vbulletin forum and am glad I did! The forum seems to be working quite well and I have no issues at all! They not only give you a huge amount of disk space but also (contrary to most other hosting companies) an equally large MYSQL database space!
* I am quite pissed off at StableHost. Recently they changed the IP of their private name servers and they failed to update their nameservers. The result was that my MX is down. They told ME to update the nameservers when they are the ones with access to it (I was never given access); even after I have convinced them of this fact, I have got no response to my support ticket. It has been 18 hours and I'm still waiting for a resolution!
* When I asked StableHost why my phpMyAdmin was upgraded (I have several problems with the new version), StableHost staff simply cancelled my account, refunded my money and gave me a 12 GB backup data of my website to download. It is really sad because I would be left without a web host for the next few days!
* The pros of StableHost are: superb customer care, ZERO downtime, and easy setup and installation. However, that is where it ends. My site attracts less than 30 unique visitors per day and even then it is extremely slow; however, it was not so slow during the first month after my signup. I told support about it and they simply answered me with a FAQ article!
* I have heard nothing but good things about StableHost, but ever since I signed up with them, I have got nothing but downtimes and outages!
* I have a terrible experience with StableHost! The server is down on a lot of occasions, and support staff makes me wait for hours before I even get a reply from them!
* I am more or less satisfied with StableHost, except for the fact that the download speed offered by them is extremely low; secondly, I got hacked once and they warned me that if I get hacked again they would terminate my account! This is poor customer service!
* I have been with StableHost since 2011 and am experiencing one or two server downtimes every couple of weeks. Support is a joke: it has been an hour and they have not yet replied to my "High Priority" support ticket! I would never recommend them to anyone again!
* StableHost sucks! StableHost thinks that they are the most powerful web hosting company in the world and that the customers should worship them as God; you should never ask them any question they don't want to answer, else your account would be cancelled!
* StableHost is crap, and their support is rude. Their motto is: 'it is our server and we would do what we want to do!' It is not for those who are serious about their online business!
* I needed to restore the backup of a website. As I had barely woken up from bed, I put in the wrong domain name in support ticket when asking them to restore my website backup; however, I wonder if support staff should not have access to all the correct details already!
Then, the support people became more interested in pinging my domain name than restoring my website backup! Finally, I got fed up and escalated the ticket to Tier 3 level, at which they cancelled my account for daring to escalate my support ticket (of course, even the Tier 3 support staff, Anthony A., refuse to do a simple restoration of my website backup)!
Click here for more information on this web hosting company!!
StableHost may or may not be a reliable company, but that is not the point. The point is that I did not find their sales guys to be helpful at all (contrary to most other hosting companies where you usually get the best behavior from the sales team, for obvious reasons). I would have given them A+ had they not responded my sales support ticket with a curt "Please give us a call at 866-945-6952 and we'll be glad to help you with your questions." Even after I said that I live in India and thus, long distance calls to US would be expensive, they just said "We find best that when a customer has so many questions, it's easier to discuss over the phone."
I wonder how the phone conversation would turn out, but regardless, I am more comfortable with email than talking to someone over the phone (not to mention that email is free)!
If you are okay with spending money on long distance phone calls all the time (if you live outside USA) or are comfortable talking to someone over the phone every time you need help, StableHost might be your ideal choice!
There are hundreds of reasons to choose us, we'll list a few here...
Choosing the right web hosting provider can be a task that seems never ending. With hosts offering the same features and cut throat rates, how you can tell the difference between them? StableHost has quality behind our name. We service our clients with the most reliable hardware, easy to use software and the most knowledgeable support staff in the industry.
Reasons you'll love StableHost
Let’s touch base on some of the reasons you will fall in love with StableHost from the first click. From our simple to use control panels to the easily installable software such as blogs, chat rooms, social networks and more.
Simple software installation with Softaculous
Let's be honest, installing web applications such as WordPress, Drupal, PHPBB and so on can be complicated at times. StableHost offers a one click application installer which allows you to install the top 150 applications out on the internet with the click of a mouse. No more manually setting up databases and reading the installation files, you can get your blog installed and configured in less than 5 minutes, it's really that simple.
Easy to use control panel
StableHost utilizes industry leading control panel software from cPanel. We know that technology can be confusing to new comers and even sometimes the internet veterans. That’s why with cPanel you will no longer have to worry about being a technical genius to complete tasks.
cPanel is the easiest way to control and manage your new hosting platform. From creating emails, to managing databases, this control panel is a snap. You can demo this control panel with the login credentials below, before you buy!
StableHost uses the Litespeed web server on all of their servers. Litespeed is a commercial web server that replaces the default one that most web hosting providers use, named Apache. Litespeed is 6 times faster than Apache, causing your website to load instantly.
For more information about Litespeed, please visit their website at LiteSpeedTech.com
StableHost also uses a commercial made program called CloudLinux. If this isn't your first website, you'll know shared hosting providers tend to get overloaded a lot by an abusive customer. In the event a website gets hacked and tries to overload the server, CloudLinux will automatically step in and limit that customer's site so it doesn't affect the rest of the server, leaving your website unharmed.
For more information about CloudLinux, please visit their website at CloudLinux.com
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION:
Stable Host, LLC
340 South Lemon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 91789
Toll-Free Phone: (866) 945-6952 (Sales)
Phone: (602) 734-0197 (Sales)
Best Time to Call: Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM (MST)
Fax: (480) 779-1340
Sales Department (Email Hours: Every day: 7 AM - 10 PM (MST):
Email: sales [at] stablehost [dot] com
Billing Department (Email Hours: Every day: 7 AM - 10 PM (MST):
Email: billing [at] stablehost [dot] com
Live Chat: None Available
Community Support: None Available
COMPANY TERMS AND POLICIES:
Terms of Service: http://www.stablehost.com/terms.php
Service Cancellation Terms:
Cancellations must be done online, you can cancel your hosting account by visiting https://billing.stablehost.com/knowledgebase/17/How-do-I-cancel-my-account.html and your domain registration by visiting https://billing.stablehost.com/knowledgebase/166/How-do-I-cancel-my-domain-name.html
As a client of StableHost, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree that until and unless you notify StableHost of your desire to cancel any or all services received (by the proper means listed in the appropriate section of the Terms of Service), those services will be billed on a recurring basis, unless otherwise stated in writing by StableHost. StableHost reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us. StableHost provides a 9 day grace period from the time the invoice is generated and when it must be paid. Any invoice that is outstanding for 9 days and not paid will result in a $2.00 late fee and/or an account suspension until account balance has been paid in full. The $2.00 late fee is applied in addition to whatever else is owed to StableHost for services rendered. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If the customer has multiple services, they risk having their other services suspended until all services are paid up to date.
Domain renewals are billed and renewed 7 days before the renew date. No refunds can be given, once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations, and renewals are final.
Accounts that are 30 days past due will be automatically deleted from our servers, if you wish to activate an account over 30 days past due, there will be a $25.00 fee to restore your account from backups (if available). Any special pricing you had on your old account will not transfer to the new account, all new accounts will pay current prices on our website.
StableHost reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
Any chargebacks against StableHost will occur a $150 chargeback fee.
Cancellations and Refunds
StableHost reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.
Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services without refund.
Most of the above information regarding this hosting company has been collected by us through various sources (apart from the information offered on company's website), such as:Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn