Product name: Conscious Dating: Finding the Love of Your Life & The Life That You Love
Product Author: David Steele
Today there are more single men and women than ever before! According to statistics, more than 40% of the adult population is single, and most of them would like to settle down with someone special. However dating is no longer what it used to be, so that the old, 'tried and tested" dating formulae don't work anymore! No wonder, people are going out of their ways to find a date and are trying just too hard to get into a relationship. Believe it or not, dating does not have to be so hard. In this book you will discover things like:
=> Why dating is not what it used to be, and why you should see your "single" status as an opportunity rather than a disease
=> 14 dating traps to avoid
=> How any single can progress from dating disaster to dating success
=> 10 principles for conscious dating
And MUCH MUCH MORE!
The author of "Conscious Dating: Finding the Love of Your Life & The Life That You Love", David Steele, claims that "If you are single and seeking your life partner, this is the only book you need"!
But does the book really deliver according to author's bold claim? We will soon see!
Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* It is an outstanding book. It provides you with a framework you can use to succeed in dating and relationships. It helps you realize exactly what you want in a potential partner. If you are already in a relationship, this book will help you discover at which stage of the relationship you are (that is, whether you are in it just for the kicks, or are looking forward to settling down, etc.)
* Whether you are single and thinking about dating, or are already dating someone, this ebook is a must-have for you!
* While the book does not have a lot of groundbreaking stuff to offer in terms of content, it is quite friendly, handy and assuring in terms of style, and that is what I like about it! It tells you why it is okay not to get involved in a relationship with the very first person you happen to spot!
* Not a bad book. It is full of anecdotes, coupled with real-life applications of the author's teachings, as well as special "exercises" at the end of each chapter. This book is written in a "self-help" format
* This book contains years of hard work and research on the concept of dating. I especially like the section called "requirements" which not only helps you understand yourself but also tells you about the requirements you need to have in order to find a mate!
* This is a fabulous book both for singles and relationship coaches alike! David Steele tells it 'like it is'. I have found this book invaluable both personally and professionally. I am confident that if you follow the advice offered in this book, you will soon find yourself amidst a happy and long-term relationship!
* This book is packed with practical and commonsense tips on dating. If you are a single and want to move from dating bondage to dating empowerment, this book is for you!
* If you want to radically change the way you live and date, you should definitely read this book!
* If you are looking for a tutorial on how to talk to women, this book will not help you!
* This book is not for those who are looking for "quick-fixes" or "shortcuts" on dating. If you are not ready to do the work necessary to find a date, this book will only serve to disappoint you!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
If you are single, looking for someone special, and want some practical, no-nonsense tips and advice on dating, this book is for you! If you are already in a relationship, then this book's advice will empower you to convert your "recreational dating" into a lasting and fruitful relationship that may culminate into marriage.
If you just had a breakup, and want to move on with your life with a new soulmate who would truly understand your feelings and respect you for who you are, then also you would find this book immensely helpful!
On the other hand, if you are lazy and not willing to do the work required for finding a date, or ate looking for "pickup artist tips" or "dating shortcuts", this book is not for you!
About the Author:
David Steele, MA, is the founder of the Relationship Coaching Institute and a pioneer in working with singles. He has trained hundreds of coaches and therapists and helped thousands of singles and couples get what they want in relationships. His book, Conscious Dating, will show you precisely how to get what you want in your own life. Steele, a family therapist, spent over twenty-five years trying to mend marriages while trying to make his own relationships work.
Married and divorced twice - and the father of twin boys and a daughter - he has learned from his own personal as well as professional experiences. As Steele founded the Relationship Coaching Institute, he met the love of his life. Today, having met and married his soul mate in 2008, he wants to show you how to succeed. In one of the most useful dating books you will ever read, Steele brings insight, compassion, and most importantly, a wealth of knowledge gathered working with clients on their relationships.
He gives you step-by-step practical advice, and uses his own stories of trial and error as well as the singles he has coached - to show you how to find the love of your life and the life that you love. Are you still dreaming about finding the love of your life? If so, start reading Conscious Dating, today. Easy to read, Steele's great exercises will leave you wondering why no one has ever written about this before. This book provides you with sound guidance for making your own customized relationship plan. With over two decades of working with men and women on relationship issues, no one is more qualified to address the pitfalls and opportunities of dating than David Steele.
Paperback: 341 pages
Publisher: RCN Press
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.3 x 1.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
This product is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn