Product name: Halloween II (30th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray] (1981)
It's the same night as the original Halloween. Michael Myers is around the neighborhood, after being gunned by Dr. Loomis six times. Now, he's in a hospital where the girl Laurie Strode was taken. And there's a reason why Michael is after her... Click here for more information!
* Alternate Ending
* Deleted Scenes
* Terror In the Aisles Documentary
* My Scenes
* Pocket BLU App
18 and Above
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* This sequel combines all the strong elements of the original movie, which is the ideal combination as far as I am concerned. This is the slasher flick which I like the most!
* There are a lot of bloody and gory scenes in this movie, but unlike the other sequels/remakes, this one still has a "Halloween" feel about it!
* In my opinion, this is one of the best sequels ever made! This movie may not be as good as the original, but it is pretty close!
* When this movie came out, I was quite impressed by it. Rick does a fine job as the director; he manages to make its tone quite similar to the original John Carpenter film!!
* Usually, you don't watch a horror movie more than a couple of times because by then, the suspense of the movie is lost on you! However, this movie is so good that I have already watched it 300 - perhaps 400 times!
* While Halloween II is not as good as the original, it is a good and thoroughly enjoyable film on its own! It has many of the classic iconic moments which viewers enjoy to this day!
* This DVD edition from Blu-Ray contains all the extras that fans of Halloween II have been waiting for: a commentary from Rick Rosenthal and Dick Warlock, the TV version of the movie, a documentary on the making of the movie, the movie trailer, and a lot more fun stuff. All in all, this package is simply awesome!
* This is the perfect movie sequel to the original Halloween movie; it starts off where the original one ended, and is filled with the same tone and cinematography which has made the original movie a cult classic!
* This is not just a great sequel, this is a great movie on its own; I believe that it is much better than the original movie. If you loved the original, you'd definitely enjoy this one as well!
* This movie is as much entertaining as the original. The way it is made, including re-enforced character development and addition of extra horror, has made it a classic in its own genre!
* Personally I believe that it would have been better if the Halloween franchise would have ended with the original movie. The dialogue in this sequel, though strong in places, is full of too many clichés!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
A sequel can hardly top the original! However, this is one of the better sequels to the original classic. Check it out; you won't regret it!
Actors: Jamie Lee Curtis, Donald Pleasence, Charles Cyphers, Jeffrey Kramer, Hunter von Leer
Directors: Rick Rosenthal
Writers: Debra Hill, John Carpenter
Producers: Moustapha Akkad
Format: AC-3, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Subtitled, Widescreen
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Region: Region A/1
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
Number of discs: 1
Rated: R (Restricted)
Studio: Universal Studios
DVD Release Date: September 13, 2011
Run Time: 105 minutes
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn