Published by Rodale Press
If you eat in restaurants often - fast food or regular - "Eat This, Not That" provides you with a lot of information about healthier choices to make. It also works when you are faced with choices when shopping, at holiday meals, and at parties.
This updated version was created because of the many changes in the menus of a lot of popular restaurants, who have modified their menus because of this series of books.
This 2010 edition also includes information on how to read food labels and what you can do to feed yourself and your family healthier if you have a food budget. Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* Completely changes what you put in your mouth!
* I purchased eight copies for family and friends
* This book was ESSENTIAL to my weight loss. HIGHLY recommended!
* This book is great for grocery shoppers and eager diners
* I love this book! I've even made some of the recipes at the end and they were great!
* Book is very well put together
* Makes me read every label before I buy
* Their was no format for looking up items
* If you eat a lot of processed food and shop more at fast food joints than a grocery store, this book is for you
* I guess you could lose weight from this book... but being healthy is a totally different issue
* If you live in a city with very few national chain outlets, you'll get a bit less useful data from the book
* It's just not what I would use daily
* It's too much information to remember
* Didn't like the book
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
This is a very popular series of books and helps you when dining out, shopping for your family, or attending parties or big family holiday meals. You get very good comparisons between healthy and not-so-healthy choices. I can easily recommend that you add this latest edition to your weight-loss, healthy eating library.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
DAVID ZINCZENKO, is SVP/Editor-in-Chief of Men's Health magazine and Editorial Director of Women's Health magazine. He also wrote the New York Times bestsellers "The Abs Diet" and "The Abs Diet for Women." Zinczenko, who was overweight as a child, is now hailed as one of America's top health and fitness experts. He contributes regularly to the Today show and has made appearances on Oprah, Good Morning America, Primetime Live, 20/20, The Rachael Ray Show, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
MATT GOULDING is the food and nutrition editor of Men's Health Magazine. His article, "The 20 Words Foods in America" was very popular with the readers. A world traveler, he now lives in Pennsylvania.
Ships from and is sold by Amazon.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn