Published by BookSurge Publishing (April 27, 2006)
If you want to end your daily strugle with eating and exercising, implementing Brooke Castillo's tools, which she will teach you, will make your challenges with food a thing of the past. People who use her methods no longer dread each day. They enjoy shopping and buying the clothes they had to pass by before. Brooke allowed them to give themselves permission to take care of themselves by helping them change their mindset and bringing them the happiness and freedom they had been searching for. Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* One of the best books I have ever read
* Deals with the emotional side of eating
* Amazing and life changing!
* She really does have a solution to overweight that is more about solving the source of the problem rather than treating the symptoms
* Personally I think everyone should read this book
* If you are trying to lose weight, this is the book for you
* Finally found the way to lose weight and live a happy life
* Her approach is in helping you get to the essence of yourself
* For the first time in years, I'm excited about bikini season!
* No quick fixes here
* A lot of self discovery and "homework" type worksheets
* This is just a rehash of every diet book that is out there
* Nothing new and not even written with any flare
* It is a definite "do miss"
* A good book if you have emotional issues
* For me, it was simply BORING
* Not at all what I thought it was
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Brooke Castillo is one of a few coaches/authors who addresses emotional eating, an important factor for successful weight loss. As a weight loss coach, she can put you into touch with your personal triggers that cause you to overeat and gain weight. Once you recognize and control your emotional eating problems, you will put an end to your extra weight. I can definitely recommend this book.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Frustrated with little success in shedding 75 excess pounds, Brooke Castillo studied weight loss techniques for more than 15 years so she could understand why she, and others, had difficulty losing weight. After studying psychology at Santa Clara University, she had the guidance and techniques she was looking for to plan her own weight loss program. She experienced amazing results quickly with her own unique program.
Brooke Castillo trained with Dr. Martha Beck and is a Certified North Star Coach. She coaches her clients individually.
Ships from and is sold by Amazon.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn