Product name: Premium Fiji Kava from Fiji - 1 LB - Pure Root Kava Powder
The manufacture claims that this Kava has been extracted from the Kava root and that nothing else has been added or taken away after the extraction! The manufacturer recommends that you take this Kava powder into a strainer bag and mix it with water for best results! Click here for more information!
* This kava is grown on the islands of Fiji
* Pure Root Powder - no leaves, stems, or peelings
* Makes a dark and potent beverage, that is actually "light on the tongue".
* You'll enjoy this pure 'waka' grade kava!
* 100% Pure Root Kava Powder
Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g., unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin).
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENT SUGGESTIONS:
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* If you are on the fence about buying this item, GET OFF the fence and just buy it! Do note that it may make your throat and mouth numb; you may also feel a little ringing in the ears, but it is not annoying!
* It tastes like normal Kava! Once you drink it, it instantly makes your mouth numb. You get the feeling of being relaxed, NOT drunk! Also note that it does not give you any hangover feeling in the morning!
* This is the only Kava product that had some positive effect on me. I have been buying from this company since a long time and was never disappointed. No matter who you buy Kava from, you would want to buy products containing only root Kava, as the stems, barks and leaves of Kava are known to cause liver damage. Do note that Kava does not play well with alcohol, and that you should NOT drive immediately after drinking Kava! Lastly, get the Kava strainer bag; DO NOT heat it like tea, or else, it would taste like mud!
* I drink one cup of this and the mind numbing effect, although instant, wears off rather quickly. Even the relaxation does not last more than an hour. However, after that, I start feeling better! In my opinion it is as much potent as Espresso coffee, minus the side effects of caffeine, of course! The taste was earthly but not foul.
* I made a Kava drink with a metal coffee filter as I forgot to order the bag. After a few minutes, my throat became numb, and I felt more relaxed and at ease with myself! I also feel more focused and my mind is now full of clarity! This stuff is even better than Kratom!
* I had Kava tea before bedtime as I thought it would make me sleep. Well, firstly, I woke up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Secondly, even when it was already morning and the sun was shining, I felt extremely depressed, and was unable to come out of my bed. Every kind of negative feeling got hold of me and I felt suicidal. Luckily, the feeling eventually faded away and I was relieved! It is a good way to relieve stress but otherwise it makes you lazy and depressed just like alcohol. I don't like its taste either!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
I believe that this is one of the best Kava products available. Mind you, it can depress you just like alcohol, but it is a good stress reliever and a decent alcohol substitute nonetheless. If you wanted to try out Kava then this is a decent product to start with!
Product Dimensions: None Available
Item Weight: 1 pounds
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pound
About Kule'a Farm Company LLC:
Kule'a Farm Company LLC is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
Kulea Farm Kava Company
230 Kekuanaoa St #130
Hilo, HI 96720
Best Time to Call: None Available
Email: None Available
This product is sold and shipped by Kule'a Farm Company LLC.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn