Published by Perigee Trade (March 4, 2008)
No Snacks. No Sweets. No Seconds.*
*Except on days that start with S (Saturdays, Sundays, and Special days).
When Reinhard Engels became frustrated with diets that were impossible to stick to, he applied his problem-solving software engineering skills to developing the No-S Diet. This nostalgic eating program is followed passionately online by those people who have discovered his book. The simplicity and elegance of the program and the great results they achieve, make them strong adherents of this very nostalgic plan. There is nothing about this program that can lead to failure - no gimmicks, no fads, no lopsided eating. It features a common-sense approach that you can follow for life with the realization that this is how you should be eating. Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* No S has changed my life
* The book is great
* Practical, easy to follow way of living in relationship to food
* I would give it more than 5 stars if I could!
* It just makes sense.
* NOT a diet, but a "normalization" of eating.
* This is a book for those who are ready to finally do something about their weight loss struggle
* I cannot recommend this book, or way of eating, highly enough.
* If we all keep giving it a perfect score people are not going to believe we are real people, real readers and real No S success stories!
* Great concept, but I just don't know if I can go 5-6 hours between meals
* Reads like a poorly written research paper
* Everything you need to know about the book can be found on the front cover
* I don't think this diet will help you lose those last stubborn 5 pounds
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
I really had to search to find anything negative about this book. I can't even call it a "diet" because the passionate users stress vehemently that it is not a diet, but a way of life that we left behind a long time ago - the "way things were" in a simpler and more gentle age. Three normal meals a day - hardly any snacks, seconds or sweets. This book is for you if you are tired of the fad diets that may only work for a short time and want something you can do, with pleasure, for a lifetime.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Reinhard Engels, a talented software engineer, presently lives in the Cambridge, Massachusetts area. Ben Kallen is a health and nutrition writer with fifteen years of experience.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn