Product name: If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever
Product Author: Susan Page
This book offers you 10 strategies to help you:
- Understand yourself better
- Find a more successful and fulfilling relationship!
The down-to-earth approach of this book as well as the inclusion of interesting anecdotes and quizzes makes it an interesting and fun read for anyone who wants to get into a relationship! Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* A rare self-help book on relationships that is well-researched. It is something I can rely on when assisting my clients in finding their soul mates!
* One of the best, most through, rounded and positive book on dating and relationships that I have ever found!
* A breakthrough, straightforward and practical book that taught me how NOT to settle for "less" because I can have EXACTLY what I want in a relationship! I especially recommend it for those who are recently divorced!
* This is an honest book that contains no tricks or gimmicks! It helps you understand that in order to find a relationship, you must look inside and change yourself first!
* This is the best book for single women I have ever found! After reading this book, I managed to meet my husband with whom I have been sharing my life happily since the past 9 years!
* I am a guy, and this book reminded me of the fact that I am special and valuable! It encouraged me to find a woman of "my level" with whom I can enter into a "mutually satisfying" relationship!
* I found my husband after reading this book!
* I cannot recommend this book highly enough! It is outstanding - in the way it can change your life and make a HUGE difference about the way you approach relationships! I especially suggest that you read Chapters 6 and 10 of this marvelous book!
* The advice given in this book is suitable mainly to the Type A personality types. Not everyone can share every single detail about themselves during the first couple of dates; according to the book, all such people who cannot fall in love "right now" should bail out!
* Initially I used to recommend this book to my clients but since then I have read a number of dating and relationships books that I would recommend over and above this one!
* I stopped reading it half-way through! It contains good catch phrases but is amazingly poor in content! The advice given in it won't be applicable to at least 80% of the single people, as far as I know!
* I found it a little depressing and misguiding. It gives you plenty of examples of bad relationships and discusses what went wrong in them, which maybe somewhat helpful in getting out of an existing relationship, but NOT in finding a good one!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
This is a good book for any single: whether you have never been in a relationship before, or already married and divorced. While it seems to focus mainly on women, many of its tips and ideas are equally applicable to guys as well. Even if you get nothing else out of this book, at least it would help you get off your couch and actually START looking for a partner, rather than just hoping that 'it will happen when it's gonna happen…one day there would be someone waiting for me at the door!'
That being said, if you are of the "easy-going", relaxing personality-type who:
- Has plenty of time in hand
- Is in no urgency in getting into a relationship
Then this book may not help you much.
It is mainly targeted towards those who are:
- Desperate to get into a relationship RIGHT NOW!
- Short on time
About the Author:
Repeat Oprah guest Susan Page has been conducting workshops for both singles and couples, nationally and internationally since 1980. She has keynoted dozens of relationship conventions and was invited to share the platform with John Gray at his recent Masonic Auditorium event in San Francisco. Her international speaking and media career has taken her to twenty-six states, Canada, Korea, Australia, and Mexico. She is a past chapter president of the National Speakers Association.
Page was a consultant to writer/director Gary Goldberg on the movie Must Love Dogs, released by Warner Pictures in August of 2005.
A veteran of national television and radio, Susan Page has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, CNN, NPR, Donahue, Geraldo, Leeza, Montel Williams, Sonya Live, The Diane Rehm Show plus dozens of other radio and TV shows across the country.
Excerpts of Susan's works have appeared or been reviewed in People Magazine, USA Today, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Glamour, Self, New Woman, McCall's, Woman, Marriage and scores of other publications.
Susan Page is the author of four books about relationships plus a publishing guide for writers.
Her first book, If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single? has been translated into twenty foreign languages. It was the number one bestseller in Russia in 1994. Page's books have sold more than a million copies in the U.S. and worldwide.
Susan Page is a graduate of Oberlin College and holds a Master of Divinity degree from San Francisco Theological Seminary. She began her career as campus minister at Washington University in St. Louis and at Columbia University in New York. Later, she served as Director of Women's Programs at the University of California, Berkeley, where she helped found the nation's first university-based human sexuality program.
When she is not conducting workshops in the United States, Susan Page lives in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico with her husband of twenty-five years.
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Three Rivers Press
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 1 inches
Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
This product is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn