Product name: Crane 2.3 Gallon COOL Mist humidifier, White and Blue
You can use this humidifier to get rid of chapped lips, cold symptoms and dry, itchy skin that you get in the winter!
Crane Cool Mist Humidifier operates on a low power consumption providing min. 10 hours of moisture from a removable water tank. Includes an automatic shut off safety feature when water tank is empty.
What's in the Box:
Crane White and Blue Drop Shape Cool Mist Humidifier and operation manual/warranty.
Click here for more information!
* Provides Relief from Cough, Cold and Flu Symptoms
* Relieves Congestion from Allergy and Asthmatic Type Symptoms
* Whisper-quite ultrasonic operation runs up to 24 hours
* Provides Moisture for Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin
* Up to 2.3 gallon moisture output per day
If you have a lot of minerals in your tap water, it is recommended to use distilled water, filtered water, or a Crane demineralization filter (HS-3161). Place humidifier on an elevated surface and not on carpet, towel, or sensitive wood furniture.
Cleaning and Storage:
Frequently cleaning your humidifier is very important. Crane recommends emptying the water in the basin daily, making sure you pour away from the fan air-outlet. Disinfect the water basin and tank weekly by using a white vinegar and fresh water solution, let sit for 30 minutes, then rinse. For convenience, the Crane Descaler solution HS-1933 is also available. It is important to disinfect and dry completely before storage.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* I love this humidifier! It is affordable, the design is great, it is extremely quiet, and gets the job done too! But it is very important that you read the instruction manual before you start using it!
* This is a wonderful cool-mist humidifier! It keeps away a lot of moisture from our room and on top of that, it is extremely quite! Plus the tank gets emptied every day, so that there is no mildew or mold!
* Our previous humidifier was extremely noisy so we bought this as a replacement. It is so quiet that we don't even realize that it is running. Moreover, its size is so small as to fit even a shallow sink of the bathroom!
* We used to suffer from sore throats, dry lips, and sinus problems every morning we woke up, so we brought this into our bedroom! It really solved all our problems!
* Both the quality and the price are great! It has been working for 7 days straight without any kind of leakage! I would highly recommend it!
* This is the best humidifier I have ever purchased! It has a nice design, is super quiet, and the price is also affordable!
* We love the mist that this product makes. It gets the job done even though it is much cheaper than our previous humidifier. Plus it is also easy to clean and fill up!
* It enables me to play my guitar on the cold days of winter - by keeping the humidity of my room at exactly 40%. Plus it can run for 18 hours on a single refill! I would highly recommend it to all musicians!!
* Unlike what the product description says, it does not automatically turn off when it runs out of water. Plus, I wish it were a little bigger, so that I wouldn't have to fill it up every day!
* As far as its functionality goes, it does act as a vaporizer but that's all about it. To start about the cons, it cannot stand due to poor shape, so when you are filling it, you have to hold it; then, it comes with a handle that tells you not to touch it when the tank is full; then it has a light that doesn't turn off; worst of all, cleaning the tank is a nightmare, and it comes with no anti-bacterial prevention measure either!
* Its description is very misleading. Sure, it can output 2-3 gallons per day but it can hold only one gallon at a time, so, in order to use it to its full power, you would have to fill it up at least 2-3 times per day! Its slick design is the only plus point about it!
* I had purchased from the Crane brand previously and that unit functioned great, so I thought about purchasing a second one. But the spring inside this unit started to rust and that rust is emitted back into the water. I would not buy from the Crane brand again! Don't waste your money on this!
* The only good things about it are that it works as a humidifier, works consistently, and comes with a cute design. But its biggest flaw is that it is almost impossible to clean! It is simply not suitable for long-term use.
* I don't know why but after following all the instructions to the tee, I still couldn't get more than a couple of minutes' mist out of it, even though I can feel the motor running constantly! I guess I would have to return it!
* Our unit stopped working after 3 months, which was disappointing. Now we are no longer able to control the level of humidity emitted by it!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Well it seems that while it does a good job at humidifying the air, it is probably more suitable for short-term usage because if you want to use it for long term then you would obviously have to clean it in order to get rid of the bacteria inside and cleaning it is a Herculean task; not to mention that it is not durable either! Just keep that in mind when buying this product!
Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 14.7 x 9.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds
Item model number: EE-5301
This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
Function fanatics to our core, we here at Crane want to make sure you’re up and running always (or at least when you want to be). So if your Dragon has lost its breath or your heater has turned a cold shoulder, we can help.[Source: Crane-usa.com]
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
621 IL Route 83
Bensenville, IL 60106
Phone: 888-599-0992 (toll free)
Best Time to Call: None Available
Sold and Shipped by acehardwareoutlet.
AcehardwareOutlet.com is operated by AG Lock & Hardware, an Ace Hardware authorized retailer in Brooklyn NY. AG Lock & Hardware is a family owned and operated business that has been in the traditional hardware business since 1978. Our online database currently contains over 90,000 SKU's.
We do our best to ensure that our customers are treated fairly. Please send an e-mail to us if you have any problems. We appreciate your business.
Our telephone number is (212) 400-7488 and we are normally opened from 9 am to 6 pm EST, Monday to Friday.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn