Product name: Now Foods Relora 300 mg, Veg-capsules, 120-Count
Now Foods Relora claims to offer you relief from stress, irritability, lack of concentration, sleeplessness, nervous tension, overeating, etc. From the product description:
Stress Appetite Control 300 mg Relaxing, but Non-Sedating Supports Healthy Cortisol Levels* A Dietary Supplement Vegetarian Formula Chronic stress has been found to be a major contributing factor in overeating. NOW® Relora® is a safe, non-sedating formula that can help to alleviate symptoms associated with stress such as nervous tension, irritability, concentration difficulties and occasional sleeplessness. The relaxing effect of Relora® can thereby help to control appetite and prevent stress-related eating, aiding in weight control. NOW® Relora® is an all-natural proprietary blend of plant extracts from Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense that is not habit-forming.
* Stress & Appetite Control
* Serving Size: 1 Vcap
* Servings Per Container: 120
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENT SUGGESTIONS:
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* I suffer from fibromyalgia, which in turn causes a lot of issues, one of them being obesity. I took this supplement for only 6 weeks straight and then found out that I have lost 181 pounds!
* A friend recommended this product to me for stress control. I have managed to stop overeating (due to stress) and lost 35 pounds as a result! I would say that Relora is an amazing product!
* I have a stressful night job and this supplement offers me the calm and mental balance required to deal with difficult people!
* It has not only helped me get rid of my obstinate body fat but also reduced my stress and anxiety levels!
* As a driver instructor for 9 years, I often find myself short on temper. However, after taking just one relora pill, I have started feeling more relaxed than I have ever been!
* I am a homemaker with a hectic life and been suffering from stress and short temper for quite sometime; needless to say, my husband has borne the brunt of my irritability. However, after taking relora, I not only feel a distinct reduction in my stress level, but have also got rid of 4 pounds, which came in as a surprise!
* I have been taking it for 8 days straight and while I don't look any different physically, I can say that this product has taken the anxiety out of my life! My mood is much better now!
* It was recommended to me by Lifetime Fitness and it helps me cope with my stress and anxiety well! I would say that it is a great product at a great price!
* Beware of its side effects! It gave me everything from serious headaches to respiratory problems. I would never buy it again!
* I have not experienced any side effects from its intake; however, I have not experienced any reduction in my stress level or body weight either! I feel disappointed!
* I think that the reviewers who gave this product a high rating are a confused bunch. I can say this because it did not do a damn thing for me!
* I have been taking this product for two months and it has not done anything good for me. Save your money! I won't buy this product again!
* This product had quite the opposite of the intended effects on me: instead of losing weight and feeling calm, I have been feeling even more anxious and hungry ever since I started taking this medicine!
* I have been taking this for more than a few weeks and I can say that it has not made any difference in my mood. I don't recommend this product!
Likewise, I also don't recommend it! Come on, I have never promoted crap on my review site, so why would I start doing it now (if you look around my site, I usually do not recommend Now Foods stuff, because most of them are all crap)!
If you want my recommendation, take GABA capsules is much better in my opinion! (yes, they too come with their own set of side effects, but at least they WORK)! As for reviews, as long as you are willing to shell out cash, you can get 'good reviews' about anything you want! Reviews and testimonials are dime a dozen these days! So boo to fake reviews!
Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 4.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
About Now Foods:
The NOW® mission is - To provide value in products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
In 1948, with the natural food and supplement industry in its infancy, entrepreneur Paul Richard paid $900 for the purchase of Fearn Soya Foods—a Chicago based manufacturer of grain and legume-based products. This began a six-decade legacy of providing health-seeking consumers with high-quality, affordable nutrition products.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
395 S. Glen Ellyn Road, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Best Time to Call: None Available
Fax: None Available
Email: None Available
This product is sold and shipped by Miakota.
Miakota is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn