Product name: Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls (90 Capsules)
This formula provides a combination of Acidophilus and Bididiobacterium species to support the overall health of the intestinal tract. Click here for more information!
* Acidophilus Pearls deliver over 900% more intact flora to the intestines
* Pearls protect bacteriaagainst light, oxygen and lack of moisture
* The only supplement with viable numbers of probiotic bacteria after simulated gastric environment exposure
Other Ingredients: Palm Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, and Pectin. Proprietary Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium Longum).
One pearl daily, with water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food. Do not chew or crush.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* If you suffer from stomach troubles such as gas (IBS), indigestion, etc., then I recommend you take these pearls!
* If you have recently consumed a lot of antibiotics, you need these pearls in order to re-establish the good bacteria in the bowels! These pearls are not only easy to store and pack but also quite easy to take!
* It has helped me a lot by curing my yeast and urinary tract infections. If you have yeast infection in your stomach, I highly recommend you take this!
* These pearls are a great Probiotic alternative for those like me who cannot eat yogurt! They have helped me with several digestive troubles! Being small-sized, these are easy to swallow!
* I usually keep my probiotic supplements in a refrigerator but these pearls remain fine without any need to keep them in a fridge; thus, they are great if you are on a vacation and end up in a hotel room with no refrigerator!
* As someone who has worked in a vitamin store, I know that Enzymatic Therapy is a good company you can trust! These pearls are also enteric coated, which means that they would dissolve only in the intestines rather than in your stomach!!
* I highly recommend Acidophilus Pearls! This is the only product that works for those who have yeast infection in their intestines!
* I suffer from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and these pearls are the only things that keep my stomach clam. I take one of these pearls in the afternoon right after my lunch, or two of them, one in morning and the other in evening - if I sense that my stomach is troubling me more than usual!
* For several years, I have gotten great results from these pearls but of late, it seems that the formula has changed and now these contain milk residue. I am only a little sensitive to lactose and even at that, I suffered from terrible side-effects; so what about those who are allergic to milk? I feel the manufacturers should include this information on the product page! Thankfully, the company refunded me without any fuss!
* It just did not work for me! I have had terrible stomach aches and cramps after taking it; once I discontinued its usage, everything was back to normal!
* These pills don't have a lot of different strains of the good bacteria within them, which is why I started feeling its good effects at first but subsequently, they diminished. I am yet to get relief from constipation which was why I started taking these meds in the first place!
* After reading so many positive reviews, I decided to take these pearls hoping to get rid of the IBS from which I have been suffering for years! It has been three weeks since I started taking these meds and they are yet to show their effect!
* I started taking these medicines after reading all the glowing reviews but it did not offer me any positive effects; I only got one negative effect from its usage: an upset intestine!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
It looks like this used to be a good product but now has apparently gone downhill as far as its formula is concerned. At its current formula it seems to hurt more than it helps. Regardless of whether it is still effective or not, the terrible stomach cramps it gives are probably not worth the purchase. If you still want to, you can give it a try, but ONLY IF you are not allergic or sensitive to milk/lactose!
Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 3 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
About Enzymatic Therapy:
Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. is more than just a company - it's a pledge to you. Our people are dedicated to providing you with the best supplements available anywhere. We are fortunate to have an excellent combination of leadership, knowledge, and innovative spirit that can keep all of our customers knowing "What Better Feels Like."
These sections will provide you with more insight into the people at Enzymatic Therapy who help shape our company and hopefully - your health - everyday.[Source: Prilosecotc.com]
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.
Customer Service Department
825 Challenger Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311
Phone: 1 (800) 783-2286
Best Time to Call: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
Fax: 1 (920) 469-4444
Email: None Available
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn