Product name: Running SUCKS! How to Run for Fast Weight Loss - For Busy Women Who HATE Running
Product Author: Jennifer Jolan
If you are a woman who hates running for weight loss, then this book is for you! The author promises that:
a) This book is short and simple, containing no fluff or filler! You will be able to finish reading it within just 15 minutes!
b) The running techniques discussed in this book are very simple and easy to do!
c) By following the simple running techniques discussed in this book, you will be able to lose at least ONE clothing-size by the next 2 weeks!
d) When you buy this book, you will also get the following additional bonuses at NO EXTRA cost:
i) 15-Second Diet Tricks: Turn Bad Meals into 'Weight Loss' Meals Instantly!
ii) How to Lose Weight Spinning in a Circle Like Kids
And the good news is - both these books are just as short and simple to follow as the original book!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* I liked the fact that I got 3 little books for such a low price, and that all of them are not focused on running. I got several unique weight loss ideas from each of the 3 books which helped me lose a lot of weight. I am very happy with my purchase!
* Running definitely sucks, but this book rocks! If you are someone who hates running and yet wants to lose weight, this is the perfect guide for you. No longer will you have to waste hours upon hours on treadmill; in fact, the exercises and techniques discussed in this book are so simple that you will probably be able to do them right at your home! However, if you love running, then skip this book!
* This is a pretty good book and the author includes a lot of simple running techniques in it, so that those who hate running can still use them to lose weight. However, this book is not for serious, hardcore runners!
* This book delivers every bit of the promise made in the book description. On top of that, I got two free books as bonuses; I did not get a lot of unique information out of the bonus books but still, they were pretty good!
* I hate running! My roommate gave it to me and I am glad I read it. I felt that this book was written just for people like me!
* I used to hate running but thought that it was just something I HAD TO DO for weight loss; I am sure I am not the only person who hates running. Thankfully, this book simplifies the running process for me. Instead of being a pain in the butt, I actually find running quite tolerable and enjoyable thing to do!
* If you are someone who loves to run, this book won't be useful for you. But if you are someone who runs for weight loss and hates every minute of it, this book will tell you about some simple running exercises that are tailored for weight loss only! Buy this book, and you would know why you don't need to run a marathon in order to lose weight; the process is rather simpler than you think!
* I am very happy with this book. I used to jog but since jogging was like death to me, I stopped doing it and read this book instead. By following the simple advice of this book, I was able to tone up my body well within the last 2 weeks!
* I have a whole bunch of weight loss and exercise books in my bookshelf but most of them are useless for me because they are full of fluff and deliver no new information to me. The tips in this book are not only easily accessible and actionable; I can finish reading it in just 15 minutes and start implementing the tips right away in order to improve my life! This book does not contain a lot of information, but it offers me just what I NEED at the moment!
* I was so desperate to lose weight that I was close to entering a 10K marathon race for that purpose. However, after following the tips in this book, I managed to lose 9 pounds. I would no longer be joining the 10K marathon. If you are someone who hates exercising for weight loss, this book is for you!
* This book looks okay but I am a bit frustrated since it was not clear from the book description about how to get the bonuses; one of the bonuses was not formatted right for my kindle. Overall, a nice little book if you want some fast weight loss tips, but I am not sure how effective they are as I am yet to implement them. I do believe that there are far better books on weight loss that you might want to invest in!
* This book is so short that I finished reading it in less than 10 minutes! Don't waste your money on it; it is about the length of an article. Only half of it deals with the subject of running!
* This book is not very informative. It read like a badly edited blog post. I wished I could get a refund!
* This book might contain some good tips but it is not really so much about running; it is more about climbing the stairs in order to lose weight. The author's tips are not huge secrets anyway so don't invest your money on it. You will be able to find all the information you need for free through a quick search over the internet! This book not only contains too many repetitions, it is also very poorly edited. I returned it!
Overall, it looks like a very basic book on weight loss. Running is surely one of the quickest ways to lose weight (I know a friend who is a happy runner) but I can understand if you don't want to run for weight loss. How about walking instead? Or cycling? You can lose weight even with interval training, and you don't even have to spend more than 15 minutes per day on it! I would definitely say that unless you won your 3 bucks in a lottery and don't have much use for them, skip this book and find whatever information you need through a quick Google search! Nuff said!
Someone said that this book is so short as to be more like the length of an article than a book. Well, I am afraid that he got what he paid for; you should certainly not expect to get the whole farm for a meager 3 bucks. Yes, there are far BETTER books on weight loss and exercise, but many of them also cost an arm and a leg!
About the Author:
I'm just a down-to-earth Midwestern girl who found her passion in life... to help people lose weight and get healthy without starving themselves or making weight loss and improving your health feel like a boring and painful chore.
I love to travel, go to the beach, and watch football (go Chicago Bears). One goal in my life is to travel to each of our 50 beautiful states. I like to be outdoors as much as possible... kayaking, rollerblading, laying out at the beach or pool, hiking, waverunner, walking, and playing with my 2 sons.
I try to avoid watching TV, besides TCM and HGTV... however I do have this strange fascination with watching old movies from the 1940's, 50's, and 60's.
Not sure why, but I think it's because Americans were more connected with each other back then. I like that. I don't like how we all just get in our cars and go our separate ways these days.
I love seeing big changes in the lives of my clients... the things that go beyond weight loss. Losing weight can create a total life transformation... a new more exciting lifestyle, a contentedness with who you are, a more connected personality to your friends, family, and co-workers.
A lot of times, weight loss is the missing piece in a person's life. That's how I look at it. I don't just look at it as someone losing weight and that's it. It's much more than that when done correctly.
I don't like how current diet and exercise books are presented these days. It seems authors make an effort to make the simple, complicated.
What I do is I make the complicated, simple... and not only that, I show you how to lose weight and improve yourself without it feeling like torture.
Kindle Edition: 106 KB
Publisher: MakeRight Publishing
Product Dimensions: Not applicable
Shipping Weight: Not applicable
This product is sold by Amazon.com. Delivery is INSTANT through Amazon Kindle!Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn