Product name: Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer, Delayed-Release Tablets, 42 Count
As the title suggests, this product aids in reducing your acidity levels. From the product description:
3 courses of treatment - each of 14-days. Prilosec OTC works by directly blocking many active pumps. Your stomach still produces enough acid to digest the food you eat. But by reducing the acid, Prilosec OTC lessens the chance that you will suffer from frequent heartburn. Prilosec OTC directly shuts down many active pumps and each daily dose works up to 24 hours. Use as directed as part of a 14-day course of therapy.
Click here for more information!
* One package of 42-count acid reducer delayed release tablets
* Targets acid production by directly shutting down many active acid pumps; a single pill works for up to 24 hours
* Delayed-release acid-reducing tablets for treating frequent heartburn
* Designed for heartburn that occurs two or more days per week
* Not intended for immediate relief; may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release tablet 20.6 mg (equivalent to 20 mg omeprazole)
Inactive ingredients: Glyceryl monostearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, paraffin, polyethylene glycol 6000, polysorbate 80, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium stearyl fumarate, starch, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
* this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
* it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment:
* swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
* take every day for 14 days
* do not take more than 1 tablet a day
* do not chew or crush the tablets
* do not crush tablets in food
* do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed):
* you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
* do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
* read the directions, warnings and package insert before use
* keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
* store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
* keep product out of high heat and humidity
* protect product from moisture
* Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
* Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
* These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
* Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
* Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- digoxin (heart medicine)
- tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- atazanavir (medicine for HIV infection)
* Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
* If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
* Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Adults 18 years of age and older
* Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* I have tried a lot of different antacids to get rid of my acid reflux but none helped me as much as this product! Nowadays, I hardly suffer from any heartburn!
* This is the only thing that works for me. I feel better on the days when I take it; when I don't, my acidity comes back!
* For those who frequently suffer from gastric reflux or heartburn, this product is a lifesaver. It simply WORKS!
* I am very pleased with the performance of Prilosec! I took it only for one week and then I was cured to such an extent that now I take it only when I need it!
* Although Prilosec is not as effective for me as Nexium, this was the only choice I had when my insurance company refused to cover Nexium! If you want a medicine of this type, this product is your best choice!
* This is the best stuff available for heartburn issues. I simply cannot live without it!
* Prilosec simply changed my life! As soon as I was put on this, I was 'cured'! I wish I had found this medicine sooner!
* Although it does not work as fast as Pepcid, Prilosec is still much better than the Omeprozale I used to take! It simply stops your acid pumps dead in their tracks!
* It not only works for heartburn but also removes acid from your stomach. My only complaint is that it can take 1-4 days in order to become fully effective!
* After I used it for more than a year, I lost my sense of taste! I could no longer feel any sense of heat or burn after eating peppers or chilies; I could not even feel the taste of vinegar or anything sour; heck, even water started tasting funny! Once I stopped its consumption, things gradually became normalized. Now, I use it only when I suffer from serious acid reflux.
* If you have got a better prescription-drug then try that, not this. It works great for heartburn, but not so great for acid reflux!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Okay, a couple of issues with this product are as follows: it takes time to make its positive effect felt, works better for heartburn than acid reflux (but still reduces acid reflux, so you can't really complain too much), and its long-term usage can cause a loss of taste sensation. That said, considering its virtues, I would definitely recommend Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer if you have heartburn or acid reflux troubles. Just be sure to stop (or at least reduce) its consumption when you feel a little better!
Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.8 x 3.7 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
About Prilosec OTC:
Proven 24-Hour Heartburn Protection
With one Prilosec OTC pill a day, you can block frequent heartburn symptoms before they strike for a full 24 hours of heartburn relief. That way you can power on with your day—and rest at night—without concern that your frequent heartburn will flare up. That’s because Prilosec OTC fights heartburn day and night by shutting down many of the acid pumps in your stomach. It’s the all-day, all-night heartburn protection you need.[Source: Prilosecotc.com]
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
Snail mail: None Available
Phone: None Available
Best Time to Call: None Available
Fax: None Available
Email: None Available
Ships from and sold by Best closeouts.
About Best closeouts:
Best closeouts is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn