Product name: Devotions For Dating Couples: Building A Foundation For Spiritual Intimacy
Product Author: Samuel Adams and Ben Young
These days, too many dating books focus on the mystical and intangible nature of relationships and too few of them discuss the actual steps needed to build a solid relationship. This book teaches you how to give a spiritual foundation to your relationship, because at the end of the day, spiritual compatibility is all that keeps a relationship going! Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* My girlfriend and I LOVE this book. It is amazingly devotional. I have recommended this book to every couple looking for a relationship that is spiritually strong. If you are already dating and want to give a spiritual meaning to your relationship, this book is for you! I give it 5 stars! Highly recommended!
* This book delivers just what it promises in the title! It would help you and your fiance build a stronger and more meaningful relationship that would last forever! I love this book very much and I cannot wait to show the world what a marriage performed the "God's way" looks like!
* This book helped both me and my boyfriend realize that we should build a relationship with God first and then with each other. More dating books such as this should be written!
* Solid and honest information with everything backed up by Biblical references. It is written in a way so that you spend the first five days of the week reading it, discuss what you have just read with your partner on Saturday, after which the two of you go together to the church on Sunday!
* I have been reading this book together with my boyfriend and we have really learned a lot! I think that even before an individual is looking forward to dating someone, it is important for him to be strong in his own relationship with God, so that it becomes easier for him to build a spiritually strong relationship with the opposite sex. This is a great book and I look forward to more such stuff from this author!
* This is a really nice book for anyone who want some spiritually intimacy with their partners! Also a great starter book for those who are already engaged or close to marriage!
* I and my girlfriend have been dating for 4 months and one day we decided to start our spiritual journey! We found this book very helpful. After reading this book, we felt comfortable enough to pray together to God for our future! Some of the information given here may seem basic to you if you already have been a Christian for a while, though!
* Unlike what one of the reviewers said, I don't think that a long-time Christian cannot get anything out of this book. After all, are not we Christians supposed to keep learning and seeking the truth? I love the part which discusses the devotions we can do on our own. Any couple in a serious relationship - looking forward to building their individual spirituality - as well as growing their relationship together to a spiritual level - should have a copy of this book!
* This is a decent devotional book written mainly for couples who are already dating for a while and want to start their spiritual journey together! On the other hand, this book is not for those couples who have already started this spiritual journey and are looking for information that is more deeply focused on spiritual relationships!
* I was disappointed by the fact that this book lacks the spiritual depth I was looking for. Good for those who are dating, not so good for couples who are engaged!
* This is a good book but not that great. Read it if you wish to connect with your partner on a spiritual level, but don't expect to discover any life-changing information in it!
* This book covers a lot of different topics is a good starter for Christian couples. I don't think long-time Christians will get much out of it.
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Well what can I write here that is new and not already mentioned by one of the reviewers? To quote Charlie Chaplin from the movie Limelight: "I'd like to continue but I am stuck!'. Okay, just kidding of course! The book dwells more on how to take your relationship to a spiritual level, rather than on deep theological issues. So, I can understand why some of the reviewers said that long-time Christians or those already engaged to be married soon won't get much out of it.
The book is simplistic and basic at places, but a good starter book both for individuals who are new to Christianity, as well as those Christian couples who are dating for a while and would like to take their relationship to the spiritual level. This book is unusually free from the dogma and bigotry that pollute many a Christian dating book, and therefore, I have no problem in recommending it to you! I can't guarantee that you would get any earth-shattering information out of it, but I do believe that unlike some of the other "religious" books, it won't butcher your mind!
About the Author:
No information available!
Kindle Edition: 1328 KB
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Product Dimensions: Not applicable
Shipping Weight: Not applicable
This product is sold by Amazon.com. Delivery is INSTANT through Amazon Kindle!Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn