Product name: The Smarter Science of Slim: What the Actual Experts Have Proven About Weight Loss, Dieting, & Exercise, Plus, The Harvard Medical School Endorsed Program To Burn Fat Permanently
Product Authors: John Paine, Hillel Black, Jonathan Bailor, Mary Rose Bailor, Dr. JoAnn E. Manson and Dr. Theodoros Kelesidis
In this simple, straightforward, easy-to-read e-book, the author attempts to dispel the myths, lies and hype about weight loss, as well as discuses fat loss secrets that are proven to work!
The author's investigation has uncovered all kinds of scientific findings, including:
- Studies stating how certain foods cripple our ability to burn fat
- Scientists showing how to burn fat while eating more food
- Researchers revealing how to get all the benefits of traditional exercise in a tenth of the time
- Physiologists finding out how eating less sets us up to gain fat in the long run
- Doctors discussing how a few minutes of a new form of exercise immunizes us against fat gain
- Endocrinologists explaining how we fix the underlying condition causing us to gain fat
Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* This book offers hope and encouragement to the hopeless and disillusioned. I cannot say for sure how much weight I have lost as I have no scales, but I can definitely say that, thanks to the advice of this book, not only has my energy level increased, my relationship with food has improved dramatically as well! I would recommend it to everyone!
* This book is like an asset to the weight loss community! I wish it were available around 4 years ago. Not only I no longer have to go hungry for the purpose of losing weight, I can also save myself from the several exercise-related injuries I have had since the past 3 years! This book is excellently put together with lots of visual aids, which I liked very much! Get it!
* This book lives up to its title. It includes great, in-depth coverage on metabolism! Along with that, the author also discusses the subject of weight control using as much non-technical language as possible!
* I can say for sure that Jonathan's techniques work because I now weigh 30 pounds less than before! Read this book and you will know why the standard American diet SUCKS!
* Finally, the author, Jonathan Bailor, exposes the fallacy of the "eating less, exercising more" logic, and discusses why calorie counting simply does not work! It is the quality of food you eat, rather than its quantity, that really matters when it comes to weight loss, and the author is able to prove that using numerous studies! Get this book, and I am sure it would dramatically improve your ability to burn fat and lose weight!
* Finally, a weight loss book that is based on scientifically proven facts, rather than just myths and speculations! This is a MUST-read for anyone who is interested in weight loss and wants to live a healthier life!
* A stage comes in a woman's life when no amount of dieting and exercising works! I have been tremendously benefitted by 3 books in my life, and this is one of them! If you enjoy eating but hate exercises, yet want to stay in shape, this book will tell you how to do just that!
* I am not a scientist, but I understood every detail of the book. It is so full of useful information that once I started reading it, I found it difficult to put it down! It is not just another "fad diet book"; rather, it explores the science behind metabolism and weight loss, in a language understood by the common man!
* The author uses numerous studies and facts to prove why certain types of foods lead to obesity, and he PROVES it! However, the author does not elaborate on the type of foods you SHOULD actually eat in order to lose weight! Although I was given a free copy of the book by the author for the purpose of review, I got to say it is not all that helpful!
* I believe that the diet recommended by the author (consisting of a moderate amount of fat, moderate amount of carbohydrates and a high amount of fiber+protein) would definitely help a lot of people lose weight. I found the "exercise" part of the book the most entertaining; if this concept succeeds then gym owners would not be happy campers for sure. However I disagree with the author on a number of points!
* I am with the author where he recommends that you to eat more of the "good food" in order to lose weight, because when you fill your stomach with "good food" you won't be hungry and hence, won't have any motivation to eat junk food. Now, it might work for some people, but what about those who suffer from emotional eating and food addiction problems? The author offers no solution! Additionally, judging by the amount of food deprivation one has to go through, and the long time one has to sustain such a diet, it is doubtful that such a practice could last a lifetime!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Let us get the facts straight: the formula of "eating more and exercising less" is a fairly new one that has not been widely tested, yet! People are so used to starving and working out until their backs break, that it would take a while for this new concept to sink in. Anyway, if you are tired of being out of shape and fed up with all the junk fad diet and exercise books that lead you nowhere, then give this new approach a try. It might just work for you; if not, then at least you tried! Good luck!
About the Author:
Jonathan Bailor spent the past decade collaborating with top doctors and researchers to analyze more than 10,000 pages of academic research related to diet, exercise and weight loss. The end result is a series of very straightforward, simple and easy-to-read Smarter Science of Slim books, where Bailor bridges the gap between the academic world and the everyday world to dispel the myths, lies, and corporate sales hype that have fueled the current obesity epidemic. More than any other author in this new century, Bailor has separated scientific fact from weight loss fiction...to deliver a proven, permanent and easy-to-implement fat loss solution. Based on clinically proven research...not trendy opinions...Bailor uses biology and common sense to bring reason to the topic of diet, exercise and weight loss.
Jonathan Bailor has a proven track record for solving tough problems. As the holder of over 20 US Patents, Bailor was the inventor of the marque feature in Microsoft Office 2010. As an entrepreneur, Bailor has started successful businesses, authored three critically acclaimed books, produced a promotional magazine and helped develop a radio show.
Early in his life, Bailor became an exercise and fitness devotee...spending hours in the gym, carefully monitoring his diet and exercise. During this time, Bailor began to suspect that much of what society had been told about diet and exercise was based on trendy opinions spurred by corporate advertising hype... and not scientific fact. Thus began Bailor's most intensive work...a ten year odyssey to interview top medical researchers and to review thousands of scientific papers related to diet, exercise and the facts of fat loss. The result is Bailor's new series of Smarter Science of Slim books, which have already been hailed by top medical professionals, athletes and health science researchers.
"Proven and practical."
- Dr. Theodoros Kelesidis
Harvard & UCLA Medical Schools
"The latest and best scientific research."
- Dr. John J. Ratey
Harvard Medical School
"An important piece of work."
- Dr. Anthony Accurso
"Smart and health promoting."
- Dr. JoAnn E. Manson
Harvard Medical School
"The last diet book you will ever need to buy."
- Dr. Larry Dossey
Medical City Dallas Hospital
"Revolutionary, surprising, and scientifically sound."
- Dr. Jan Fridén
University of Gothenburg
"Compelling, simple, and practical."
- Dr. Steve Yeaman
"Stimulating and provocative."
- Dr. Søren Toubro
University of Copenhagen
"Amazing and important research."
- Dr. Wayne Westcott
"Brilliant. Will end your confusion once and for all."
- Dr. William Davis
Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology
"Bailor's work stands alone."
- Maik Wiedenbach, Olympic Athlete
"Bailor opens the black box of fat loss and makes it simple for you to explore the facts."
- Joel Harper, Oprah and Dr. Oz Show fitness expert!
No information available on the other authors.
Kindle Edition: 5404 KB
Publisher: Aavia Publishing
Product Dimensions: Not applicable
Shipping Weight: Not applicable
This product is sold by Amazon.com. Delivery is INSTANT through Amazon Kindle!Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn