Product name: This Is Why You're Fat (And How to Get Thin Forever): Eat More, Cheat More, Lose More--and Keep the Weight Off
Product Author: Jackie Warner
Celebrity fitness trainer Jackie Warner believes that while being fat is not your fault, staying fat definitely is! It is said that no one delivers better results than her! In this book, she tells you about her groundbreaking weight loss system that claims to make you thin forever!
In this manual you will discover:
-ADD TO LOSE: In Jackie's 2-week jump-start, no food is off-limits. You'll actually add food to your diet in order to lose weight.
-CHEATING IS ALLOWED: Eat clean for 5 days, then indulge in whatever you want over the weekend!
-FAT IS NOT THE ENEMY: Fat doesn't make you fat; sugar does! Learn to finally control those sweets cravings.
-SKIP THE CRUNCHES: They just build muscle under the fat. Discover the fastest way to shrink your waist and spark your metabolism for rapid fat loss.
-LESS (EXERCISE) IS MORE: Workouts shouldn't take over your day-give Jackie just 20 minutes and you'll see results.
-THINK YOURSELF THIN: It's true! Jackie's own breakthrough mind-body techniques called Metaphysiques will help you create the body you want-by thinking it into reality.
-THIS IS WHY YOU'RE FAT (AND HOW TO GET THIN FOREVER) is your first and last stop on the way to a new fit and healthy you!
Click here for more information!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* I am yet to read it but so far, I am impressed with Amazon's speed of delivery of this book!
* This is a great book that helped me get started even before I had finished reading it. By merely adjusting some of my vitamin intakes (as she suggests) I managed to lose 3 pounds!
* Even if you don't follow everything laid out in this book, you can still lose weight. I know because I lost 11 pounds in just two weeks using just some of the tips in this book!
* I bought this book even though I am not fat. Why? Because the information Jackie offers on nutrition is just awesome. I learned so many things about food and nutrition that I did not know before!
* Unlike the other books on weight loss for women, this one is not filled with gimmicks and stupid diet plans; instead, Jackie offers well-researched, practical solutions - not only for losing weight but also to live healthy for the rest of your life!
* This is a wonderful book that offers you a realistic and healthy plan for weight loss. It is not just another diet book. I like the way she talks about hormones and how they affect our body weight!
* Jackie's weight loss book tells you why the typical American diet sucks, as well as how to get the most out of your food so as to become more successful with weight loss and its maintenance! Her formula just works!
* This is the only book that I read from cover to cover. Heck, I even managed to lose 40 pounds, thanks to Jackie's helpful tips and directions!
* The information in this book is nothing new and her talk about making lifestyle changes, although highly inspirational, is quite unrealistic. If you want to know how lose weight by cutting back on sugar and carbs, avoiding dairy products, doing cardio and interval training, doing workouts that focus on big muscles rather than the smaller muscles, etc., then get this book. On the other hand, if you want to get information on the latest diet and nutrition techniques, then look elsewhere!
* This book was easy to read and I got a lot of information on how sugar affects our body weight negatively. However, I could not finish the book as I got bored while reading it!
* Weight loss is all about taking fewer calories than you need; now, how would you know what you need and how much you are putting in your mouth unless you get stats like your current BMI (Body Mass Index), how many calories your body needs, etc. If you follow Jackie's plan without getting all these stats about your body then you will get lost and reach nowhere. While I love Jackie and her workouts, I am tired of all these gurus selling b.s. weight loss information when in reality the science behind weight loss is pretty basic.
* I do love the book but I am confused regarding the exercise routines. Can anyone tell me which routine should be done how many times and which routine should I follow next? Some of the exercise routines seem to be pretty repetitive!
* This book is okay for the money I spent on it. At the beginning it has great information on how sugar makes you fat. But after that it just goes downhill. I was not all that impressed with either her exercise plans (which I don't think I can stick to) or meal plans (which are not that great). I guess I could make my own meal plan; as for exercise, walking has done wonders for me so I think I'd stick to that!
* This book is full of inconsistencies. Like, in one section of the book she asks her readers to avoid butter, while in another, she offers you a meal plan which consists of a 'pat of butter'! I wonder whether or not she wants readers to have butter! Overall, it is an okay book if you are just starting out and need some inspiration!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Like others said, if you are just looking for information about all the bad stuff that sugar does to your body (one of which is weight gain), or need some motivation to get started, then get this book. You won't find any real information on weight loss that you don't know already/cannot find through an online search; for that, you would need to look elsewhere! Good luck!
About the Author:
Jackie Warner, fitness expert, gym owner, television star and entrepreneur, instills passion into every aspect of her life. Fitness has always been a part of her life - as an accomplished childhood equestrian to collegiate athlete, Jackie built a strong base of experience and knowledge in both exercise and nutrition.
From a small town, Midwestern girl, to a self made millionaire by age 22, Jackie used her need for excellence and passion for creativity to become driven and diligent within the world of business. She found her first calling in the fitness industry while working as a writer for Warner Brothers. "I realized I had a much stronger purpose when I successfully turned a co-colleagues life around through diet, counseling and training. I was hooked and decided then and there to change career direction completely." Wasting no time, Jackie began revolutionizing the fitness industry by being one of the first to offer medical treatments within her multi-discipline wellness center in Beverly Hills called Lift. She also pioneered the concept of incorporating exercise therapy into traditional medical insurance plans.
Jackie's next endeavor was Sky Sport & Spa, a sports medicine and fitness club in Beverly Hills which she founded in 2002. Expanding on the multi-discipline concept, Jackie offers members personal training, nutritional counseling, chiropractic care, exercise classes and physical therapy - all within a glass-enclosed penthouse space featuring a breathtaking 360° view of Los Angeles.
Clients weren't the only people inspired by Jackie. Bravo's television network hired Jackie to be the star of her own reality series, entitled Work Out. The show launched in 2006 with rave reviews, offering the audience a glimpse inside Jackie's professional and personal life. On April 15th at 11:00pm the third season begins, which Jackie has nicknamed "Full Circle", as a result of her own personal struggles and triumphs that she encounters.
Work Out was also the perfect outlet to introduce SkyLab, Jackie's all-inclusive life-changing camp designed for overweight clients. "Come stay with me for a week and I will change your body, your mind and your life!" SkyLab offers a controlled atmosphere in which guests make serious commitments to intense exercise and a sugar-free diet. SkyLab clients also undergo therapy to help understand their challenges and set goals, as well as extensive teaching seminars on how to live in the real world.
Jackie also believes that a strong support network is a crucial factor in successful weight loss and she encourages SkyLabbers to forge bonds with one another after they have completed the program.
In addition to Sky Sport & Spa, Work Out and SkyLab, Jackie designed her own line of workout wear also called SkyLab Brands, which launched in 2007 nationwide at Paiva stores and contracted for sales at Home Shopping Network in 2008. "I couldn't find exercise clothes that looked trendy, felt comfortable and allowed me to leave the gym and go out for lunch or meet friends after work. I use ultra soft, pima cotton for ultimate comfort coupled with fun edgy graphics inspired by my Los Angeles lifestyle."
Jackie's Work Out DVD will hit the shelves on May 20th ($14.98)! Jackie states, "The DVD is unique in that the workout truly mimics a personalized one-on-one training session with me. Function, Form, and Fatigue are the goals and the format is highly personalized, so that viewers feel as if they were right here at Sky Sport training!" Another one of Jackie's endeavors include the introduction of her own protein shake and energy bar - both low in sugar and calories. With all this in the works, Jackie is a role model for multi-tasking.
Jackie's newly redesigned website (www.JackieWarner.com) is the ideal headquarters for viewing her many projects and passions. The website provides comprehensive fitness and nutrition information, along with the opportunity to create customized workouts. The online store will sell all of Jackie's workout wear, exercise DVDs, protein shakes and energy bars, among other fitness accessories. Jackie Warner has raised the bar for wellness and continues to pioneer new concepts in fitness and nutrition.
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Life & Style
Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1 x 9.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
This product is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn