Product name: Intel Core i7-2600K Processor
Whether you are playing 3D games, creating high-definition videos, or just surfing the internet, you will definitely be satisfied with the smooth performance and speed of the Intel Core i7-2600K Processor!
The Core i7-2600K is a quad-core processor running at 3.4 GHz with 8 MB of L3 cache, and uses the LGA1155 socket.
It is fully unlocked for overclocking flexibility, making it ideal for gamers and enthusiasts who want customized performance. It also offers a rich set of features, including Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, eight-way multitasking with Hyper-Threading Technology, and Virtualization Technology, that improve speed and computing productivity. Built-in visual technologies, like Clear Video and InTru3D, support high-definition and Blu-ray playback. Click here for more information!
* Specs: Quad-core 3.4GHz, 8M Cache, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 95 watt TDP, Dual-channel DDR3 memory support, socket LGA1155
* Quad-core processor with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel HT) delivers eight-way
* Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology is an advanced means of enabling very high performance while also delivery power-conservation.
* 8 MB Intel Smart Cache is dynamically shared to each processor core, based on workload
* All Core i7 processors have Intel Turbo Boost Technology
* Brand Name: Intel
* Model: BX80623I72600K
* Processor Count: 4
* Computer Cpu Speed: 3.4
* Computer Cpu Manufacturer: Intel
* Warranty: Three year limited warranty
* Processor Model Number: i7 2600K
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* This processor is so good that it screams "performance"! It overclocks really well and strays quite cool, so I am happy with it!
* I upgraded my E8400 CPU to this one. I must say that it simply out-performs my older CPU by at least 3 times, as far as processing and rendering videos is concerned. Overall, I am very satisfied with the increase in speed and performance!
* This is a really great processor for the price. It is not only very fast but also overclockable! The design is also quite flawless!
* The performance of this processor is simply outstanding. Overclocking it is also very easy! All I can say is that the Intel Core i7-2600K Processor has added amazing power to my Desktop PC!
* This is a rock-solid processor that screams and tears through everything with its high speed performance, while at the same time being able to stay cool!!
* I cannot believe the guy who said it has no visible advantage over 2500k or the Athlon! Of course, it HAS, and its advantage is that it is way faster! When it comes to any kind of compression jobs, or rendering high-definition media such as audio and video, this processor simply beats the crap out of the competition!
* This is a great processor that offers you the biggest bang for your buck. Not only it is reliable, it also overclocks extremely fast! Overall, a MUST-BUY!
* I used this processor to create a Digital Audio Workstation! I love the fact that this processor never goes above the 20% usage!
* Once you get this CPU, you will really feel a great difference in speed and performance. My PC now loads within a matter of seconds! This is simply a great and powerful CPU with a fair price tag!
* This CPU is good right now but I can tell you that it would be outdated in the future. Apart from that, the price I spent on it is not worth the performance I got. I feel like I just wasted my money! Not very happy with it!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
I am a huge fan and longtime user of Intel processors and I can guarantee you that whether you are just a game enthusiast or a professional video producer, you simply cannot go wrong with this or any other Intel processor!
Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 3.2 inches ; 11.2 ounces
Shipping Weight: 12 ounce
Item model number: BX80623I72600K
Intel, the world leader in silicon innovation, develops technologies, products, and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Founded in 1968 to build semiconductor memory products, Intel introduced the world's first microprocessor in 1971.
Over the years, Intel has grown its employee base to 82,500 as of December 25, 2010 with approximately 55% of those employees located in the United States.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
2200 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054-1549
Phone: (408) 765-8080
Best Time to Call: None Available
Fax: None Available
Email: None Available
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn