Sterling Silver A Mother Holds Her Childs Hand Review
Product name: Sterling Silver "A Mother Holds Her Childs Hand For A Short While and Their Hearts Forever" Open Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Celebrate the special bond between a mother and child with this sentimental heart-shaped pendant. This ribbon loop heart pendant is inscribed with a message that celebrates the enduring nature of a mother's love. The pendant is threaded on an included 18-inch box chain. Choose from sterling silver or 14k gold plating. Click here for more information!
* Made in Thailand
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* My mom absolutely loved this gift. When I gave this necklace to her she cried with joy!
* I gifted it to my daughter on her first Mother's Day. She loves it and wears it quite often. Her only issue with it seems to be that it is a bit too heavy for her!
* This piece of jewelry is extremely shiny, super cute and quite thin. I feel that it is definitely worth the money! The chain that comes with it is a bit short, though!
* My wife was absolutely thrilled with it. The funny thing is that, while the pendant is very large, the chain that accompanies it is extremely thin! I would suggest buying a chain separately before sending it to someone as a gift!
* This is an extremely beautiful necklace. I have worn it only for a short time but have already received a shower of compliments for it! The size is perfect for me too!
* I purchased this for my mom. She liked the inscription on it so much that it made her cry!
* It is a nice necklace with a beautiful saying that is hard to read due to the small size of the print. It's definitely not a high-end product. The picture looks better than the actual product but then again it doesn't look cheap either!
* When I took this necklace out of the box and tried to remove the piece of paper attached on its chain, the chain broke. I think that the chain is way too thin!
* The only reason I bought it for my mom was because I loved the quote on it. Unfortunately, it is so small that neither of us can read it. Had I known this, I won't have ordered this piece!
* I am very much disappointed with my purchase. I bought three of these necklaces and out of them, two came with broken chains. I had expected the quality to be a bit better!
* The best way to describe this necklace is 'awkward'. While it looks perfect in the picture, it looks weird when you actually get it in your hands!
* I am quite disappointed with my purchase. I didn't expect the pendant to be so large as to look weird on the wearer. Worse, the inscription on it is so small that it is difficult to read!
* I was very much disappointed with my purchase. The silver stamp is right on the face of the pendant, and the chain is of extremely cheap quality. I sent it back!
* The chain is so short as to choke me. The heart is not as small as you see in this picture: on the contrary, it is oversized! Overall, I am definitely unsatisfied with this product!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
Seems like opinions vary on this one. It has everything going against it: the chain is thin, the heart pendant is too large and the inscription on it too small to read. On the plus side, it is quite cheap, so perhaps you could give it a try for yourself!
Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
About Sterling Silver Jewelry :
Experts believe that silver alloy, used today as sterling silver, originated in continental Europe in the 12th century. Pure silver was found to be a soft and easily damageable material. When combined with other metals, most commonly cooper; it produced a tougher material that could be heavily relied on. Throughout the next few centuries, sterling silver was used as currency and household items. It was often used as silverware and became the material used in a proper table setting between 1840 and 1940 throughout the United States and Europe. Because of this popularity, silver companies began to grown. During this craze, companies began to experiment using sterling silver compositions in jewelry as it was a material that was easy to mold into intricate designs and gave a luxurious look with its metallic finish. Today, sterling silver is widely used in all kinds of jewelry styles and shines as beautifully as other precious metals, with the benefit of affordable pricing.
Sterling Silver Composition
While pure silver can be combined with many different types of metals, sterling silver is created when combining pure silver with copper. Sterling silver jewelry can be composed with different amounts of copper but is most often seen with the .925 stamp, meaning that the composition is of 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper. This has been found to be a good combination for maintaining the silver’s durability without harming its sparkle.
Caring For Your Sterling Silver Jewelry
Silver should not come into contact with harsh household chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, or chlorine. To avoid scratches, store silver in a lined jewelry box or pouch, as it is prone to tarnish as it naturally reacts with sulfur or hydrogen sulfide in the air. Cleaning and wearing silver jewelry regularly will prevent this and help maintain its shine. Immediately upon noticing any discoloration, use a gentle polish made specifically for removing tarnish.
Learn More About Precious Metal Jewelry: Visit our Education Guide
The Amazon Curated Collection
Discover the Amazon Curated Collection of fine and fashion jewelry. The expansive selection of high-quality jewelry featured in the Amazon Curated Collection offers everyday values that range from precious gemstone and diamond pieces to the latest fashion designs.
This hand-selected assortment features an array of diamond, gemstone and precious metal designs that receive a quality inspection, including from Amazon’s staff graduate gemologist, to ensure they meet Amazon’s high standards. All diamonds featured in the Amazon Curated Collection are certified by our suppliers to be conflict free, and IGI, GIA, or AGS certifications are provided on white diamonds of .75 carats or larger on all stud earrings, rings, and pendant necklaces.
Pieces from the Amazon Curated Collection come packaged in a custom box, making them wonderful gifts. In addition, we offer free one-day shipping within the continental US on items over $500. International shipping options for friends and family overseas are available for an additional fee.
The Amazon Curated Collection offers a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during or after the purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you will receive a full refund and free return shipping within the US if you return your purchase within 30 days.
Find a special gift for a loved one or a beautiful piece that complements your personal style with jewelry from the Amazon Curated Collection.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
Snail mail: None Available
Phone: None Available
Best Time to Call: None Available
Fax: None Available
Email: None Available
Website: None Available
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | eMail | LinkedIn